liii

"so, about-"

"tyler, no."

"but joooooosh! you can't show up to my wedding without anyone!" tyler whined

"i'll bring a blow-up doll and introduce her to your parents." josh looked towards tyler as he ate his popcorn, very content with his date, or lack thereof. tyler went silent for a few seconds, a thoughtful look on his face.

"which edition?" tyler questioned, earning a laugh from josh and popcorn thrown at him. "hey!"

"but really do i have to get jenna to hook you up with a bridesmaid? you gotta walk down the aisle with somebody on your arm like everybody else, dun." tyler flicked a piece of popcorn back at josh.

"fine."

"josh! you can't deny getting a date for- wait, what?" tyler turned to josh with narrow eyes, trying to see whether or not it was some kind of sick joke on him.

"i'll get a date." josh clarified.

"just like that? no back and forth, me having to convince you, using my speech about it being the best day of my life?"

"sure, why not." josh shrugged, popping more popcorn into his mouth.

"sick! i'll get jenna to get a bridesmaid for you." tyler rose to his feet quickly and cupped his hands around his mouth. "jenna!"

"tyler wait no-" but before josh could object, jenna was already bouncing into the room, powder covering her clothes.

"why do you have-"

"it's a secret." jenna interrupted. "what did you need?"

"josh agreed to let you get a bridesmaid for him!" tyler exclaimed happily. jenna squealed with him, taking his hands and going in circles with him while jumping up and down. meanwhile, josh was evaluating his life up to that point nad how he ended up with such clowns. but, they were clowns he loved.

"we can do like a love connection thing!" jenna suggested.

"or like a family feud but it's all about josh and the answers are given by josh and... it's answered by... nevermind stupid idea." tyler almost brought down the mood, butt jenna brought it right back with a loud gasp of delight.

"speed dating!" she shouted, earning a gasp from tyler.

"i'm marrying a genius!" tyler then swiped the back of her knees, taking her into his arms and running off. josh knew exactly where that was going, and he didn't want to stick around for it.

josh got up from the couch without interrupting their... wrestling... and out the door in a matter of seconds.

|-/

the months passed uneventfully, that is until jenna and tyler came barging into josh's apartment with 13 other people.

"it's time for speed dating!" jenna exclaimed as people rolled in.

"what? you didn't tell me!" josh rushed to the front room to see everyone, all huddled together in the small space.

"you'd say no if we told you." tyler said as he passed by josh. he followed tyler, along with the rest of the party, to the living room, where tyler sat josh down on the couch and told everyone else to wait outside. jenna explained how he had only 30 seconds with each girl to ask whatever he pleased, which to josh was kind of messed up.

The first girl came in, and she was okay until she mentioned the fact she does taxidermy for a hobby. then the next woman, who wouldn't stop talking about how prostitution should be legal. then the next who only offered josh a blunt then left when he said no. then there were a few more who were just jerks to josh. then the last, who wouldn't shut up about how marrying your cousin isn't a sin because it's not direct.

"so? what did you think?" they both questioned eagerly once they were finally alone in a room.

"nope. i'm going alone." josh got up from the couch. "nice effort, but you guys can leave now." he walked towards them and beckoned them out like cattle as they simultaneously tried to convince him otherwise. but, it was too late as when they were out the door josh immediately shut and locked it.

"so, are we fucking or not?" josh jumped at the voice, turning to see another girl standing there.

"leave!" he told her, opening the door once again.

"suit yourself." the girl shrugged and left, taking a cup of water with her.

josh pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, closing the door and hoping it would be the last time that night he'd have to.

|-/

a/n: fuck this filler shit, i'm jumping right into the next sequence and you can't fuckin stop me mwahaha.