Happy new year :)

Hey! Sorry for this not being a chapter, but I had to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! New year, new memes amirite

Anyway, I just wanna give a HUgE thank you to everyone who had read this book :) I mean, I do notice some people more than others, so I guess I'll give a special thanks too ;)

killerjosh
Your comments literally never fail to make me laugh. Also, our chats are litty titty and we should definitely be closer.

xBlurryxFacex
I don't wanna repeat what I said about the funny comments thing, but seriously they never fail to make me laugh.

spooky-donut
It might sound cheesy, but you literally inspired this book. I read your josh dun fanfic and I was like "yo, I could write something..." then, I almost have 1,000 reads. So thank you, so so so much for inspiring me.

spnlife
I mean, you probably won't see this, but I guess I'll write it anyway. Thank you for writing the books you do, they really helped me. I know you probably get that a lot, but seriously, thank you so so much.

HESC93
Of course I have to thank you for helping me out with that.. thing. I think I'm kind of getting better now :)

DJSP00KYJIMISHERE
First off, I never expressed how much I love your name holy fuckoodle. Thank you for becoming a potential new fren, though you may not see this thank you, it's here. So thanks : )

joshneedsacat

Fam you've been here since the beginning and you've voted on literally every chapter and you don't know how much it means to me that you stuck around this whole way. So thank you, so so much.

sentimentalbones
I always see that you vote on basically every chapter, and that shows me that you're there and people are actually reading, so thank you for opening my eyes and making me want to try harder. Also, I think you might've been my first vote, so thank you.

I'm really bad at all this sappy stuff... sorry if my thanks were subpar, but I can't even put my thanks into words. YOU guys helped me through all this, and you guys made 2016 better than the hell that it was. Also, my resolution this year is to write more so you guys can pester me on updating if you'd like : )

Here's to a better 2017, because we all know it can't possibly get worse, right?