xli

-cassandra-

today is the day. valentines. the day that pit stain of a couple meet on that roof and have a "nice picnic."

ashlynn told me all about it. how josh invited her to a romantic picnic, i had to resist puking in my own mouth.

speaking of ashlynn, she's been acting differently around me lately. bad different. she's been sneaking around with the rodent, and it's friends, and i'm not for it.

me, being the good friend i am, decided to use the gps i installed on her phone to see if she was alright and not lost anywhere.

lo and behold, she was at the rodent's house. i smiled to myself, walking triumphantly to the door. i just knew she was telling that scumbag off, just as i had planned. take away his love, then his band, then his friends, then his life. simple as that.

but, to my dismay, i saw them through the window leading to the door all sitting on the floor, talking. the bitch that i beat to a pulp was there too, cuddled up to her husband. then, i looked a little over to the right and saw my ashlynn, hugging and close to that bastard.

my knuckles turned white in anger, and all the blood rushed to my face. i wanted to scream; i wanted to rush in there and push him off of her. i turned around and hunched over, everything in my bowels escaping from me. the thought of them in a mile radius of each other made me puke, nevermind engrossed in each other as such.

i already inferred that jenna was telling them all about what i had done, and about my plans. oh well, she had proof, and i couldn't stop her now. i, of course, saw jenna take those pictures of my plans, i just saw no point in stopping her. if she kept them to herself, i'd go with the original plan. if she spilled, as she has, i'd have to go with plan b. skip breaking up the friends and the band and go straight with the extermination.

genius, isn't it? now that brings us to now. the day i took lynny's phone and texted josh to meet her earlier than expected, and from there i'd wait. i told him to meet me and hour from now, as i sit and wait on the stairs leading to the rooftop of the office building. they were meeting on the roof of some hotel, which policies about the rooftop were very strict. though, very easy to slip past.

my face twisted in disgust as i read through her text's with it, her name for it "the highlighter." the name made me laugh. lynn always comes up with cute nicknames for things, even if it's a cactus she kept in her dorm. though that plant died a month after her not caring for it,s he still held "sally" close to her heart at the funeral she made me attend.

it almost made me sad, the fact i was getting rid of who she loved. i know after i do, though, it will act as a cleanser. once the lie of a man is brought away from my ray of sunshine, she'll see the right light. me.

people would pass by me to get to the roof; then they'd leave. i counted, making sure they all left a few minutes after they went up. i didn't want any witnesses of course. and if i had an audience, so be it. a little extra thrill, so to speak. cruel, i know.

i was acting as a security guard on the roof, making people leave after a certain amount of time, and they seemed to buy it. i put on my fake smile, and fake sweet voice never fails.

finally, i saw lynn's phone illuminate beside me.

1 new message from the highlighter.

i smirked evilly. never would i have thought a notification from it would make me happy.

highlighter: i'm on my way up now. the security is painfully easy to get by, huh?

i texted back with a simple ashlynn-like response. it was surprisingly like her, i guess all the research comes in handy. she was an emoji happy person, and i found it cute. i walked up to the steps of the rooftop, waiting beside the door. josh wouldn't initially see me; he'd only see an empty roof.

how to roof was laid out was there was a small protruding concrete vent looking thing from the floor with a door on the front, and that was it. there wasn't even a fence around the edge, just a small balcony. suicide prevention seems not to be their number one priority, huh? well, another one bites the dust. all i have to do is give him a little push, and ashlynn is mine.

i squeezed the key to the roof door in my hand, ready to turn and lock it right when josh walked through. what an imbecile.

the door opened, and once i deemed it clear that he was looking around for ashlynn, i leaped for the door and locked it, turning maniacally to meet josh's confused gaze.

i looked at the key in my hand, and to avoid him escaping, i threw the key off the side of the building as hard as i could. there. no chance of escape.

my smile grew to each side of my face as he backed away from me and i grew closer.

"so, mr. dun. we meet again."

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

a/n: pilage @ cassandra's house b there or be square byopf (bring your own pitchfork.)