xviii

i stared at myself sideways in the mirror, pointing out every flaw.

-thighs

-stomach

-freckles

-hair

-nose

-hips

-ass

-biceps

-legs

-everything

just wish i was like all those victoria's secret models... that's what i always wanted to be when i was growing up. i wanted to be able to say to my friends that while they were at a desk job, i was walking the red carpet with my supermodel husband and our 3 perfect kids. yeah right.

i sighed and desperately tried to flatten out my stomach again before giving up and going out to the foyer where josh was dressed as he usual was, but just a bit fancier, and he was munching on some chips. how could he not feel insecure? lucky.

"ready freddy?" i interrupted his intense chip eating. it looked like he was making love to the chips....

"ready." his voice was muffled by the immense amount of chips in his mouth. he tossed the now empty bag into a nearby bin and put his hand on his hip.

"shall we?" he asked in the poshest voice he could do.

"oh of course." i giggled and locked arms with him. it felt... natural, in a way.

as we were walking down the street to this so-called "brendon's" house, josh looked kind of tense.

"is something up?" i interrogated suddenly.

"huh- no. noting. i'm fine." he responded quickly.

"bullshit. i know something up." when it came to people and their well-being, i was ironically caring. since, well, i've been told i tend to not care for my own.

"well... uh... tyler and i, we have this thing. a band. and we uh...just put out our first album. it's actually selling pretty well, so we were thinking we would go on a little adventure, y'know? like... move in together and travel around." though he didn't directly say it, i knew what he meant. he was ditching me.

i looked down at my feet as we walked, the pavement passing by quickly under me.

"oh." i muttered.

"i'm sorry i gotta leave like this. it's our dream to go on tour and stuff and spread our band, so we just thought-"

"josh." i interrupted. "it's okay. dreams are more important. so... when are you moving?" i kept my voice from cracking, and i just kept it unemotional. i was used to doing this by now, so it came naturally.

"uh... a week and a half...?" his tone was more questioned. probably of my monotonous self, but it was whatever.

"okay." i said simply.

then, the conversation ended, and music could be faintly heard from a colorfully lit house.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

my back was pressed up against the cold wall, his hands traveling down my sides. the red solo cup fell from my hand, and i didn't care where it landed. his lips were so heavenly on mine. my eyes were shut immediately and my arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands slowly found heir way to my butt, when he gave a firm squeeze causing me to jump. he picked me up from the thighs and wrapped them around his torso expertly. he didn't break the kiss once, only to move his perfect lips to my neck.

i tangled my fingers in his brown hair, which was also in a perfect amount on top of his head. he was perfect in general.

"you're so goddamn perfect..." he whispered against my skin as his hands slipped under my shirt and along my bare waist, bringing goosebumps to my skin.

it was a matter of seconds before his lips were reconnected with mine, and i could just feel the bruise forming on my neck, and probably around my mouth. he was so dominant, he had my wrapped around his finger. literally and figuratively.

"more privacy?" he asked quickly when we both went for air.

"yeah." i responded rapidly and breathlessly, immediately reconnecting our lips.

his arms kept my legs up and locked around his waist as he speed-walked to an empty room, practically kicking the door open. without breaking the kiss once, he laid me down on the bed and towered over me. he finally got my shirt off my body, and i thanked myself for wearing my only black lace bra.. thank god for everything else being dirty.

"ashlynn?" a voice came from the door. i broke my kiss with him quickly and darted my eyes to the door, seeing josh standing there with an almost hurt expression.

"josh?" the boy who was just relentlessly dominating me questioned.

"brendon?!"