xlvi + epilogue

later that day, after josh left, ashlynn killed herself.

she thought too much, her mind got to her. she thought about the effect she had on everyone, she thought about how she held everyone down, then she saw a knife on the kitchen counter as she tried to calm herself down with a glass of water.

her mind went a million times a minute as the glass of water fell on the floor; glass and water going everywhere as she reached over and grabbed the knife off the counter, stumbling backward as she looked at her reflection in the knife. 

she sobbed as blood stained her carpets from her now glass-impaled feet. she ran up the stairs, falling over and over as she desperately tried to get to her release. her mind was shouting at her to just do it then and there, but she couldn't. the least she could do for whoever found her was to not leave a mess.

she got to the bathroom and held herself up on the counter, slamming the bathroom door. she stared at herself in the mirror; her hair going every which way, her eyes bloodshot and twitching, her arms quivering as the knife was loosely in her hand.

she reached up to the small handle on the mirror and pulled it open with all her force, grabbing a random bottle and putting all the contents in her mouth. they sizzled in an odd way, one she hadn't quite experienced. once she got the pills down, she felt nothing different. she looked in the bottle and remembered there were only 6 pills left in that bottle. it would take awhile. she couldn't wait.

she ran the bath to distract herself as she continuously ran the knife across her skin. she held her arms over the filling tub to prevent mess, which was kind of ironic as she thought about it.

her whole life was a mess, and she did nothing to stop it. but, the only time it didn't matter, she was nice and neat. funny.

she started to feel her head was light, but heavy at the same time. the red water seemed fuzzy, just a color instead of texture. her head suddenly became heavier than a car, causing her to slam her whole head nad body down tot he floor. her head hit off the side of the bathtub as the bloodied knife fell into the water, a cut now bleeding at her forehead.

minutes later, ashlynn died.

days later, ashlynn was found.

weeks later, her case was closed and found to be a suicide.

months later, her funeral.

years later, josh moved on.

now, she is forgotten.

this was her story.

the end.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

a/n: well, that was it! i've been lacking motivation for this story, and i just couldn't put out shit chapters anymore. i looked it up, and apparently, what i feel is called "poisson d'avril." it's french for something, i don't know what for though. 

but anyways, thank you all so so much for your continued support, i love you all to bits! <3