Chapter 6

Viola walked down the large corridor nervously.

"Where will I sit? No one wants the new girl full of questions sitting with them. And I wonder when my uniform will come." She wondered to herself. Boris stared at her for a moment, then turned away. He scratched the door and whined.

"Well, somebody's hungry. Let's go." Viola said to the wolf at her side and opened the door. She pulled the map Mr. Duncan had given her out of her pocket and looked for the cafeteria. It looked like it was in the South building.

Viola pouted. She lived in the East building, so it would take her 10 to 20 minutes of walking to get to the cafeteria. She started her walk to the cafeteria silently. Boris wasn't as quiet.

The white beast barked twice, and for some odd reason, Viola understood it as " Jack and Candy." She then knew Boris was telling the truth, for she heard footsteps behind her.

"Viola, wait up!" He huffed, finally catching up. "You walk really fast.... Why are you wearing that?" He asked, gesturing to her dress. He was wearing the uniform of the school.

Viola explained that since her uniform was ordered today it would get there by tomorrow, so she decided to go with the next best thing.

Jack nodded his head understandingly, but Candy glared disgustedly at Viola, as if the girl was on fire and melting. Viola tried not to imagine that. She shook the image away stubbornly and led the way to the cafeteria.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry, I wrote another really short chapter! Please keep reading! Also, if you have ideas or comments about the story, post it in the comments! I do read them! If you want me to recommend your book at the end of my chapters, I'll do that too! Just write the title, your name (example: AliceInvidie) , and the description of the story. Thanks! :)