Chapter 26: Missions: End of part 3

Boris and Viola walked out of the food hall to find an enormous crowd of people gathered around a wall.

"Wonder what's going on there, huh?" Boris said, and Viola nodded. They walked over and had to push slightly to see what was so popular. There was a poster that said:

Attention: Final Assessments Soon!

The finals are almost here! Go to your home room class, your teacher has the mission you've been assigned to! You WILL be graded and it will count.

-Headmaster

"Well, I guess we should get going then. I wonder what ours is?" Viola said, leading Boris out of the crowd. Eventually, though, they were surrounded and Boris lost his patience.

"That's it!" He said, and then a cloud of smoke surrounded him and a white wolf stood in his place, growling. People started to move.

"Boris!!! What did I tell you about that?!" Viola whisper-yelled. "Ugh..." They walked to class after Boris became human again.

"Good morning, class! I will come around and hand you your final assessment missions!" The teacher announced. The kids buzzed with excitement in their reply, chatting and laughing.

Boris and Viola were first.

"Remember, you mustn't tell anyone! When you get the slip, go to classroom B134 to start." The teacher said. Viola memorized the number as best she could.

This is what the mission slip read:

Boris and Viola,

Your mission is to go to the town of London. There you will locate a mansion that seemed abandoned and it's falling apart. There is said to be a haunting there. Your job is to solve the mystery. But be careful: there will be people after you who want to preserve the 'ghost' and may attack you at anytime. Good luck.