Chapter 25

After the two stop laughing (like lunatics), they ate their poppies in silence. Or so others thought.

"What were you and Anika talking about?" Viola asked telepathically. He sat there for a moment, seeming to think about what he should say.

"Our powers. The advantages, what we can do with them." He said. It was only partly true, but it was still technically true.

Once they were done with supper, they said goodnight to the others and walked to their dorm.

"Oh! I have a surprise for you, Boris!!!" Viola Sid excitedly, rushing ahead a little bit. Boris smiled and ran to catch up to his best friend.

The evening air was crisp and colorful, like the orange sunset.

"I've got you!" Boris yelled, grabbing Viola's arm and passing her, dragging her along behind him. They were both laughing now, like Anika and Meiko had at dinner.

Viola escaped and ran after Boris, tapping him on the shoulder.

"You're it!" She said as she grabbed onto the branch above her, and as Boris kept running, he ran into a tree. Viola laughed.

"You okay?" She asked. She'd heard a thud, but hadn't seen Boris. Suddenly something poked her shoulder. She gasped.

"I win!!! Ha ha!" He yelled, jumping down from the tree and running, his white hair blowing in small wisps like the clouds above them.

"Oh no you don't!" Viola retorted, jumping from the tree. She eventually caught up to Boris and tackled him.

"That's not fair!" He said, still laughing. The two of them were completely out of breath by the time they got to the dorm.

_______________________________________________________________

AN

Whew! This one was really fun to write! How ever, I was annoyed while I wrote this. So my Study Hall teacher is a total nutcase (seriously!) he decided to play Counting Stars a million times, and though it's a good song, it can get REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!!! Anyway, I have good news! Over 300 viewers! All I can say is:

OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I'M SOOOO HAPPY I WILL UPDATE OFTEN!!!

~Alice Invidie