Chapter 16: End of Part 2

"You okay? You seem a little.... down." Boris looked at Viola concerned. Something doesn't seem right.....

"Yeah. It's just.... Well, I guess I'm a little tired." Viola said, pressing two fingers to her temple. Boris didn't like the looks of this. She looked pale.

"Viola! Boris!" Jack was running towards them. With the annoying nuisance tailing him. "Hey. Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch today, especially since it's your first day. I apologize."

"No, it's okay. We were worried about you though. What's your next class?" Viola replied. Candy glared at her as if her hands were itching to wrap around Viola's neck, but Viola ignored it. Boris, however, glared back, snarling under his breath.

Viola's hand lightly enclosed around his, as if to say, 'it's alright. Don't let her get to you.' Boris's eyes widened with surprise. He looked down to make sure, because her hand was as light as a feather.

Viola looked at him for a second. Then Boris realized that her hand felt as if it were on fire, plus the fact that Viola was so pale she looked like a vampire. But it was too late.

Every thing went black for Viola, only small, faint voices yelling her name.

A/N

Hey guys! I know, I know. Another short chapter. (Sorry, I can't help it! My wrist cramps up after typing for awhile!) But anyway, what bout it! Did you like this chapter? First day of school and a knock out. I have a feeling I've heard this some where before.... :P

So yeah! Tell me in comments or with votes, do you like the story so far?

Read more, vote more, comment more! Thanks! ~Alice Invidie