Chapter 12

Viola heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming in," it was Boris, in his human form. He was carrying two large plates, both with delicious smelling bacon and eggs. Viola's stomach growled at her angrily, as if to say, 'Feed me that delicious smelling food!' She decided not to argue with her stomach's thoughts.

Boris handed her a plate and a fork, then sat down on the dresser stool with his.

"This is amazing..." Viola said in between bites. Boris smiled. Then Viola noticed something. He was wearing the school uniform as well. She eyed it questionably.

"Familiars learn the same stuff you do, and int the same class," Boris smiled, reading her mind (or her face.) She had finished the eggs and bacon already, but was still staring in astonishment.

'Woah..... He should wear a uniform more often....' Viola thought.

"So, you're in the same class and all that?" Viola asked, still gaping. (She couldn't help it.)

"Yup. I learn what you learn. And I'm in human form, so some students can't tell whether or not familiars are the students or vice-versa." Boris said, finishing off his breakfast. "You'll never guess who I saw in the students kitchen."

"Who? Someone we know?" Viola asked. She stopped staring, realizing it was rude to stare. At least she got payback on him for throwing her off the bed.

"It was someone we know, actually. It was Candy. In human form, too. She looked just like she does in her normal form," Boris laughed.

"So, what did she want?" Viola asked, wondering if she did actually look like a rat in human form.

"Just to be stupid ditz." Boris said as he explained what happened.