Chapter 11

"Viola! Wake up, or you're gonna be late!" Boris yelled, splashing Viola with small amounts of water. "Come on!"

"I don't wanna..." Viola muttered, rolling over sleepily. She pulled the sheet over her head. Boris sighed heavily.

"Fine, you'll have to learn the hard way. When I say wake up, I mean it!" Boris said. He then picked up the pile of blankets that were Viola. Then proceeded to drop it onto the floor. "Told you." He said, grinning.

"Ow..... That's not nice, throwing people off their beds." She muttered and peeked her head through the blankets. Boris laughed, and told Viola to get ready while he went to the students kitchen to make them breakfast.

Viola opened the walk-in closet and sighed, rubbing the sleep from her pale green eyes. She then remembered that her new uniform wasn't in her closet, but instead on the door knob.

She changed into the uniform and examined herself in the mirror.

The uniform consisted of a knee-length red plaid skirt, a white ruffled undershirt, a black jacket with a button in the middle, a red tie, and black knee-high socks, along with the black flats. She didn't look bad in it, either.

Viola then braided her long black hair sideways, securing the bottom with a matching small red plaid bow.

Boris's P.O.V.

As Boris walked into the students' kitchen (it used to be a Home Etc. classroom, so it had multiple kitchen sets.) and wondered what he should make for breakfast.

He pulled out a pan from a bottom cabinet, and didn't like what he saw when he looked up.

It was Candy, in her human form, too. Her hair looked just like her fur, a tan-brown with orange-red streaks that went down to her slender shoulders. She had tan skin and unnatural-looking blue eyes. Candy wore skinny jeans and a purple tank top that read 'Popular'. Boris thought it should have said 'lame' instead.

"Excuse me, mutt." Candy snapped harshly.

"Sure thing. Oh, by the way, the ingredient you're looking for can be found in the trash, with the rest of your rat folk." He replied grinning. "And yes, I am a mutt, not a pure bread rat snob,"

She glared at him, and Boris thought about taking the pie that another familiar was holding and using it.

He continued to make some scrambled eggs and bacon, hoping Viola wasn't vegetarian. Then he remembered seeing her eat a steak on the Sateron and shrugged off the thought.