Chapter 23

Viola had decided on a dress that was special to her, even though she hadn't worn it for a long time.

The dress was simple. The skirts were white and a little longer than knee length, and so was the top. It came with a black one-button lace sweater to go over the wearer's shoulders.

"Meet me in the dining room." Viola thought to Boris.

----

Boris's POV

I listened to the voice I knew so well and walked to the dining room, getting dinner for Viola. Dinner tonight was her favorite. Chicken poppies and grape juice. He sat down at their normal table, greeted to Anika.

"The other's aren't here yet. Where's Viola?" She said.

"She's getting changed. She'll be here in a minute though. So...." They sat in silence for a minute.

"You like her, don't you? Even though it's forbidden?" She asked. Boris sat there for a moment, wide-eyed.

"Y-yes. I don't care that it's forbidden.... As long as she doesn't get hurt. How could you tell?" He said, blushing slightly as he looked at the table.

"I can sense it, I guess. It's kind of obvious anyway. She's a good person." Anika said.

AN~

Hey, guys! So he DOES like her! I'll admit Anika's right, he doesn't hide it well. At all. Enjoy!

-Alice Invidie