Chapter 24

Viola was near to the table when Anika and Boris turned to see her in the dress, her hair in a French braid, a small pendant that said V on it. Boris stared in shock.

"That dress.... The one you wore when... She died." He said, and Anika looked mesmerized at Viola as if she were a doll she wanted for Christmas.

"Yeah. It's been a long time." Viola said quietly, sitting down at the table. Boris pushed one of the chicken poppies towards her, and she said thank you. Meiko was next to arrive to the table with Rain and Nick by her side, both of them looking rather annoyed by her perkiness.

"Hi. Wow, don't you look beautiful tonight, Viola!" Nick said, and Rain nodded. The others shook their heads in agreement.

Jack and Candy (=_=) were last to arrive. Jack sat down with out really looking up as he said hello. Candy, as usual, glared at Viola. When Jack looked up, Anika started to giggle like something had tickled her foot, or as if some one told her an adorable joke.

"What?" Jack said. Every one looked at her as if she was mad, gawking as if she was telling them she was going to take over the world by throwing peanuts at people until they died.

(AN~ I've been told I have a twisted sense of humor. Lol. XD)

"Nothing. Just.... Nothing." Meiko joined in, and the two of them started laughing hysterically, saying things like, "what a triangle!" and "no, it's a rectangle with a dot on the outside!" This all confused Viola, as she started wondering what they meant by saying these shapes.

AN~

Okay, last part you may not have understood, but it's okay. What's Anika's/Meiko's charm? If you have to look back in chapter 9 (the profile page) do so.

What do they sense/control? XD

#I'mSoAwesomeItHurtsSometimesXD