Winner~ Jeff x Reader

Requested by dakotaiam and PandaPopDot
These two were similar so I decided to combine them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEMON

Your POV

That's 12 people killed this month!
"YES! I WON BITCH!" I yelled throughout my room as I danced around.
My boyfriend Jeff sat on the floor in a criss cross position, pouting.
"I can't believe I got 2 less than you." He mumbled under his breath.
I flopped on my bed and continued to squeal in excitement.
"I've never seen you brag this much, let alone his excited." Jeff says getting up and sitting on the bed next to me.
"You're the one who's always cocky and bragging a lot." I replied as I sat up and crossed my arms.
A mischievous smirk grew on his face sat up.
I raised an eyebrow, already knowing where this was going.
"Since you won the contest, then that means you get a reward right? Because if you enter a contest and win there's bound to be an award."
Jeff suddenly then pinned me to bed and held both my arms above my head.
Heat grew on my face as Jeff lowered his face to mine.
"Jeff wha-" Jeff then smashed his lips onto mine.
A smile curved up on my face and I kissed back.
He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted access.
He explored my mouth leaving no part untouched, then we parted leaving a trail of saliva between us.
"This is your reward for winning babe." He said seductively as he lowered his head down to my neck.
I felt his hot breath trickle down my neck as he began to kiss it.
"Found it." He mumbled as he began sucking on my sweet spot.
"Ah~" I let out a soft moan as he continued to lick the hickey.
Jeff got up and took off his clothes, and I did the same leaving us both naked.
I covered my breasts and felt my cheeks turn hot.
"You can't hide your beautiful body from me Y/N." Jeff said as he moved my hands.
Jeff began to lick my left breast and suck on it while massaging the other with his hand.
I ran my hands through his jet black hair in a moaning mess as he continued to pleasure me.
"Jeff I want all of you." I whispered in his ear as he ran his hands down to my 'area'.
Jeff then sat up and lowered himself down to my area.
"I heard it's supposed to feel really good, so lets have some fun.~" Jeff said moving his face towards mine.
Then Jeff rammed into me and smashed his lips onto mine to keep me from screaming.
After a few slow thrusts and adjusting to his size I started to feel some waves of pleasure.
I parted from the kiss, "G-Go faster."
Jeff thrusted hard a few times and sat up, holding both of my legs.
I grunted as he then began moving faster and pounding into me harder.
"Aah!~" I moaned loudly and gripped the sheets as he continued to thrust in me.
Hen he started to hit my 'spot' which made both of us grunt.
I arched my back and felt a knot starting to form.
Jeff's thrusts became slower and sloppier, then he pulled away.
I felt my knot disappear and I frowned, but Jeff leaned down and softly kissed my neck.
I smiled and ran my hands through his hair as he ran his hands down my sides.
"It ain't over yet Y/N." He said as he bit my neck.
I let out a small yelp and looked down at him.
His smile grew bigger and he chuckled.
"Ready?~"

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]