I Only Know Sadness~ Laughing Jack x (Depressed) Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

I sighed in sadness as I stared out the window at the couples Jane, Jeff, Toby, and Clockwork all playing in the rain.
Jane and Jeff were dating, the same with Toby and Clockwork.
Everywhere I go in the mansion I always see one of those two pairs hugging and cuddling each other.
I miss that feeling of love so much.

~4 months before~

"B/N where are we going?" I asked as we got in the car and started driving off.
"Somewhere special." He replied his E/C eyes staring into mine then back onto the road.
"Like a date?" I asked excited.
"No, something more romantic." B/N replied as he placed his hand onto mine.
"So we're going somewhere romantic at 9:30 at night?" I asked with a cheesy grin on my face.
B/N chuckled and squeezed my hand, "It's gonna be magical."
We continued driving for a few more minutes before it started raining.
"Great." I said as I looked out the window at the dark clouds.
"Don't worry, this rain isn't going to affect what's going yo happen." B/N said as he rubbed his thumb on my hand.
I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
The rain started pouring harder, B/N turned on the windshield wipers but that did nothing, we could barely see through the window.
A weird feeling grew inside my stomach as we continued driving.
Seconds later in front of us bright lights flashed and all of a sudden we collided with a vehicle, sending me straight through the window.
For some reason when I opened my eyes I wasn't bleeding on the ground, instead I was in the arms of a faceless, tall creature.

~End of memory~

Slenderman had saved me.
He told me that he had been watching me for a while and saw potential for me becoming a pasta, luckily he jumped in right as I flew through the window and saved me.
But there wasn't any luck that night.
When I got to the mansion I turned on the TV and saw on the news that a car accident had happened, resulting in the death of a young male.
It was B/N, and police found a small box in his pocket that contained a wedding ring with the words 'I Love You Y/N'.
My whole world basically crashed sending me into a state of deep depression, I never smiled or laughed since.
Happiness wasn't in my vocabulary anymore.
I sighed and got off the couch and walked up to my room.
No matter how much everyone would try to cheer me up nobody could succeed.
I forgot how to smile.
Because I don't laugh or smile I wear a bandanna that covers from my nose down, blocking my mouth.
Nobody would care to see me frowning anyway.
I often hear B/N's voice telling me to move on and that he'll watch over me no matter what, but sometimes I choose to ignore it.
I can't move on, it's too difficult.
Once I got to my bedroom door I placed my hand on the door knob to open it but was stopped by LJ's voice.
"Y/N?"
I looked towards the monochrome clown to see him standing by me.

Laughing Jack's POV

Y/N stood there in her usual black outfit, it's the only color she ever wears.
"How have you been?" I asked as a approached her and leaned on the wall crossing my arms.
Y/N tensed up a bit and let go of the door knob, looking down at the floor she replied, "Ok I guess."
I frowned and lifted her chin up.
She was shocked but didn't move, on to stare at me with her sad E/C eyes.
"Y/N. I know you hate to here it, but you gotta move on." I said pulling her into a hug.
Y/N stayed quiet but hugged me back.
A few seconds later she started crying quietly and tightened her grip on my waist.
"I know but I can't." She said looking up me, tears were still streaming down her face, soaking into her bandanna.
I frowned and let her go.
"You have to let B/N go. How is he supposed to move on happily when your sad and mourning?" I said looking into her eyes.
Y/N gasped lightly, completely shocked at what I said.
"I've tried but I just don't know how." She replied with more tears streaming down her face.
I smiled lightly and reached behind her head slowly, and untied her bandanna causing it too fall off her face to the ground.
Y/N had no reaction, she only looked away.
She was beautiful, without her bandanna on her whole face was a sight to see.
I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I continued to stare at her face.
"Y/N." I said gently lifting her face to mine.
"Will you allow me to be with you?" I asked bringing my lips close to hers.
Y/N stared into my eyes for a few seconds then smashed her lips to mine.
I was surprised but then kissed back, I held her cheek in my hand and pulled her closer deepening the kiss.
A few seconds later we both parted for air, and a smile was on Y/N's face.
My eyes widened, "You have a beautiful smile." I said as my silver orbs into her E/C ones.
Y/N giggled and let go of me, then bent down and picked up her bandanna.
"Thanks to you...I suppose won't need this anymore." She said rolling her bandanna in a ball and stuffing it in the pockets of her jacket.
"I almost forgot how nice it was to smile and laugh." Y/N said as she hugged me.
I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"As long as I'm with you you'll never be sad or lonely again."
We then kissed again, but this time was longer.
I then heard a voice in my head.
Keep her happy for me, I can move on knowing you'll never leave her side and always protect her.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]