You're Not Gonna Drown~ Ben Drowned x Reader

^^ I really love that pic ;3 ^
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oneshot

Your POV

Today was supposed to be a great day with just me and my boyfriend Ben out at the lake.
We've been dating for two years and he's changed a lot, he doesn't kill as much and he's really sweet rather than perverted as he was when I met him.
Ben promised me that he would face his fears of the water and try to get over it for me.
But that wasn't really working...
"Ben! Calm down! The water isn't even up to your ankles!" I yelled out as Ben started screaming that he was drowning.
"I CAN'T HELP IT Y/N! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT I DIED BY DROWNING IN WATER?!" He screamed back as he stood in the water, panicked.
"Get over it! And you promised me you'd try to get over this fear!" I continued yelling as I started walking towards him.
"I KNOW BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN DO IT!" His voice croaked out.
I stood in front of him in my F/C bikini and crossed my arms.
"Get in the water, and swim to me. Right now." I said as I turned away.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He screamed even louder sounding even more panicked as he trembled.
"Yes, and stop screaming. I'm right here."
I replied as I swam away from the shore and dipped underwater.
I popped back up after a minute and looked towards Ben.
"C'mon, its only like 3 feet deep." I said rolling my eyes.
"Y/N..." Ben said who was now slowly walking towards me.
"See? The water isn't gonna hurt you. I can promise you you're not gonna drown." I said swimming towards him.
The water was now at his waist and he was looking up towards the sky with tears in his eyes and mumbled "Why am I doing this?"
"Hey, you're doing great!" I exclaimed as I stopped in front of him.
His eyes met with mine and a small smile on his face "I am?"
"Yeah you are! But what I want you to do now if try to float." I said.
"Y/N I can't, I-I'm too scared." He whimpered as he started shaking.
I then wrapped my arms around him and said "You know what Ben? I love you so much, you're willing to face one of your greatest fears for me." I then looked up at him and kissed his cheek.
"I love you Ben."
Ben froze for a second then smiled widely "I love you too Y/N."
Ben wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

"C'mon Y/N! Get back in the water!" Ben yelled happily as he splashed in the water.
"It's time to go Ben, the sun's gonna set soon and I'm tired." I replied as I dried off with a towel.
Ben sighed and walked out of the water towards me.
"I don't wannnnaaaaaa leavvveeeeeeeeee." He whined as he pulled me in his arms.
I smiled and threw the towel on him.
"No Ben I wanna go home." I said as I kissed his nose.
Ben then got a devilish smirk on his face as he pulled on both of my bikini straps, causing it to fall off of me onto the ground.
"BEN!" I yelled as I scurried away from him covering myself.
I was too slow, Ben ran after me and grabbed both of my arms holding them above my head.
"I like this view." He said licking his lips.
I freed myself from his grip and covered myself, my face heating up.
"I outta shove you in the water, you can't swim." I mumbled as I got my bikini top and put it back on.
"No you wouldn't because you loooovvveee me." He said as he picked up a towel and started drying off.
"I hate you." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.
"I love you too babe." He replied putting his hat on and winking at me.
I rolled my eyes and walked past him.
"Princess Zelda." mumbled.
"EXCUSE ME WHAT?" He screamed looking at me wide eyed.
"Nothing babe." I replied sarcastically and putting the letter 'L' on my forehead.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]