I Feel So Weird Around You~ (Depressed) Jason The Toymaker x Reader

Oneshot

3rd POV

Why do I feel so weird around Y/N?
Jason thought as he peeked out of his tent at Y/N and the others.
His honey yellow eyes stared in loneliness as Y/N, Laughing Jack, and Candy Pop were outside chasing each other and having fun together.
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE CANDY!" Y/N yelled as she chased Candy Pop around the abandoned carnival.
"NEVER!" He yelled as he continued running from Y/N.
Soon Y/N caught up to Candy Pop and tackled him to the ground, they burst out into laughter.
Laughing Jack just sat on the floor uncontrollably laughing.
Why can't that be me?
Jason sighed and closed the tent, then walked over to his bed and laid down on it.
His honey eyes still held confusion, "Why do I always get a funny feeling around her?"
Even Jason's toys held the same confusion and sadness as his.
Jason held his hat in his hands and started tracing the black lines, ever since this strange feeling he's had for Y/N he stopped making toys and killing people.
What's gotten into me?
He had no idea this feeling he was feeling for Y/N was love, even though he tries to deny it he always wants to be by her side and hold her in his arms.
But he's too scared to admit it.
Jason then tossed his hat on a chair that was next to his bed then rolled over and fell asleep.

Your POV

It was late at night, and all day I hadn't seen Jason.
I'm honest my worried about him, over the past few weeks he's seemed distant from everyone, he wouldn't come outside and play or hang out with me, Candy and LJ.
I sighed and got out of my bed, walked to my closet and put on a black shirt and grey sweatpants.
I walked out of my tent towards Jason's.
It was a little chilly outside, and I guess that best suits an abandoned carnival full of clowns, other than me.
As I grew nearer and nearer to Jason's tent I spotted someone in the corner of my eye sitting by the ferris wheel.
It was Jason, he was sitting down on the ground with part of his mahogany hair covering his face and his honey eyes staring at the ground.
He looked...sad and confused.
I walked over to him, butterflies in my stomach then started too appear.
Whoa why do I feel like this?
My cheeks went a light pink as I approached Jason and sat down next to him.
"Hey, you ok?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder.
Jason blinked and looked over at me, his whole sad expression changed back into the cheerful, mysterious one he always has.
"Hey Y/N, yeah I'm fine." He replied as a smile appeared on his face.
"No you're not Jason, you've been distant for the past couple of weeks and I'm worried about you." I said with wordiness in my eyes.
Jason grunted and stood up, one of his eyes turning emerald green.
"I told you I'm fine." He said sternly with a low voice as he started walking away.
"No you're not Jason! I know something is bothering you!" I said loudly as I stood up and crossed my arms.
Jason stopped and turned back around, "I said I'm fine Y/N. Really." He said softly, his eyes turned back normal.
I walked over to him and stood in front of him, looking into his eyes.
"Quit lying, I see it in your eyes." I said crossing my arms again, staring directly up T him.
Jason sighed and looked down at the ground.
"I like someone. But I'm not sure if they like me back." He confessed.
My eyes widened, out of all the people to never possibly like anybody, Jason does.
"Awe! Who is it?" I asked getting excited.
Jason looked up at me like I was an idiot.
"It's you." He said.
I stopped and opened my mouth in shock.
"I-It's me?"
Jason freaked out and his eyes turned green. "Just forget it. I knew you wouldn't feel the same." He said as he started walking away.
"Hey! Wait a second!" I said running in front of him and stopping him.
"I never said I didn't like you. My reaction wasn't a bad one." I said trying to reassure him.
"I like you too Jason." I said as I leaned up and pecked his cheek.
Jason froze for a second, his eyes looking into mine.
"Really?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded my head "Yeah."
Jason grew a big grin and pulled me close to him and kissed me.
I was shocked at first but I then kissed back.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening he kiss.
After a few seconds we parted and looked into each other's eyes.
"I love you Y/N." Jason said as he moved some of my H/C hair out of my face.
I tilted my head in surprise.
I never knew he could love somebody.
"I love you too Jason."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]