I'm So Sorry~ Eyeless Jack x (Suicidal) Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

It was about two months ago when I joined the pastas.
I had killed my parents out of rage, they basically ignored my existence.
Jane and Clockwork just happened to sneak in the house right as I was about to dispose of my parents bodies.
That's how I ended up here, at the Slender mansion living with the other pastas in the middle of the forest.
I get along with everybody just fine, Ben and I always compete each other with who is best at video games, and we always end up in a tie which causes us to have endless rematches.
Jane and Clockwork are always bothering me and trying to ship me with the guys.
Its easy for them because they're both in relationships, Jane's dating Jeff and Clockwork is dating Toby.
I mean, I guess I'm kind of into EJ.
Even though he barely talks to me or looks at me, I kind of wanna get closer to him.
We have two things in common, we both wear hoodies and read books but that's about it.
"Attention everyone! Will you all please come to the living room?" Slender yelled out.
Seconds later we all hoarded into the living room now staring at the faceless, tall man.
"I have assigned groups of 2 people that will go out and kill tonight, because I've noticed that you all have been lazy for a while." He said as he looked at us.
Everyone nodded and some chuckled at the fact it was true.
"Here are the groups: Jane and Jeff. Toby and Clockwork. EJ and Y/N. Masky and Hoodie. Liu and Ben. LJ and Smile Dog."
My eyes widened at what he just said.
"Me and EJ?" I mumbled to myself as I looked over at him.
He had his hands in his hoodie with his attention on Slender.
I mentally smiled, this is a good chance for us to get to know each other.

"How good are you at killing Y/N?" EJ asked as we approached a two story house.
"I don't know, I've had a little bit of training since I got here." I replied scratching the back of my neck.
EJ didn't reply, only nod his head.
"So why did you kill your parents?" EJ asked as we hopped the fence to the backyard of the house.
"I was angry. My parents never paid attention to me or ever talked to me. They neglected my existence." I replied turning pulling my hood over my head.
"Dang...I'd understand why you'd do it." He replied sounding slightly sympathetic.
We entered the house through a window, no lights were on making it difficult to see.
We searched the first floor of the house but found nobody, so we went upstairs.
"You go right and I'll go left." I whispered as I quietly walked down the hall.
EJ nodded and we both went our separate ways.
I approached a room at the end of the hall and opened it slowly with my knife in hand.
I was met with a sleeping boy, maybe 7 or 8.
My heart dropped but I ignored it, and as I was about to stab the boy a blood curdling filled the house awaking him.
The boys eyes shot open and in panic I stabbed his neck, blood spewing everywhere.
Out of nowhere I started shaking and I dropped to my knees.
"Y/N! Did you find anyone?" EJ called out to me as footsteps came walking down the hall.
I stood up still shaking and replied, "Y-Yeah I'm in here."
"Why are you shaking like that?" He asked confused as he entered the room.
"Sorry, the scream kind of scared me, and the blood shook me even more." I replied walking towards the door.
EJ didn't reply, only stare back.
"Well...get used to it Y/N." He said a bit annoyed, following behind me.
I huffed and turned around, "Shut up! I'm not used to killing people like you are! I'm still getting used to the sight of blood and screams." I said angrily as I turned back  around and stomped away.
"Don't talk to me like that. You're nobody to be talking to me like that." He growled.
I stopped in my tracks and turned back around again.
"Y'know what? You're a douchbag. I thought you'd be a nice guy, but no. I was hoping to get to know you more but whatever. You're just an asshole." I yelled as tears formed in my eyes.
EJ froze completely.
I ran out of the house and back to the mansion not looking back.

I practically burst through the front door trying to get to my room, tears still pouring down my face.
Apparently everybody had already come back from killing.
"Y/N are you ok?" Jane asked worried as she walked towards me.
"Don't touch me!" I yelled backing away from her.
Everyone's eyes were now on me, I became even more angry then before and embarrassed.
I then pulled my hood over my face and ran up the stairs to my room and slamming the door behind me, locking it.
I turned my back to the door and put my hands on my head, panicking.
"Why am I freaking out?"
I started gripping my hair and pacing back and forth in my room.
Then I stopped and went in my bathroom, and slammed and locked the door.
I lifted my sleeve and grabbed a razor from the counter and began carving in my skin.
The scars that were fading away were now reopened, the crimson liquid dripping out.
I carved the letters 'N' 'O' 'B' 'O' 'D' 'Y' into my arm, the blood dripping out even faster.
I laughed and threw my head back against the wall, my conciseness fading.
I heard someone yell my name and bang on my bedroom door, but I faded out.

"Mmmmm." I mumbled as I opened my eyes groggily.
I was laying on a bed, but I wasn't in my room.
I sat up and looked around, the walls were blue and there were a couple of bookshelves all filled with books.
"Hey Y/N." A voice said from across the room.
I looked over and saw EJ, he wasn't wearing his mask or his hoodie.
My eyes studied his grey skin, his black-liquid eyes and his dark brown hair.
I the sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking around.
"Why am I here? In your room?" I asked.
EJ sighed and walked over and sat next to me on the bed and touched my arm.
"That's why, I tended your wounds." He replied holding it up.
I looked down at my arm and saw it had been bandaged.
"The fuck? When did this happen?" I mumbled as I studied my arm.
A look of sadness grew on EJ's face.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm the one who made you hurt yourself." EJ said as he looked down.
He scratched the back of his neck and sighed "You were right for calling me a douchebag. I was just a little bit tired and hungry when Slender made us go on the mission. So I was angry, and I took it out on you. I'm really sorry." He said softly as he looked down at the ground.
I frowned and wanted to hug him but I couldn't, every time I moved my arm pain shot through it.
I looked at him and noticed a tear run down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away.
I frowned and opened my arms for him.
"Come give me a hug EJ." I said softly.
He kept his head down as he got up and came over to my side.
My arms wrapped around him and his head rested in the crook of my neck.
I felt his warm tears run down my shirt as he continued to hug me.
"Hey, hey, dude calm down. I'm fine. I'm not dead." I said as I tried to get him off of me.
But he wouldn't.
"But you almost did because of me." His muffled voice replied.
I rolled my eyes and shook him off me, staring into his eyeless eyes.
"How about we just start off new?" I asked as moved some of his hair out of his face.
He smiled and wiped his tears away.
"Yeah. I think that'd be good." EJ replied as he sat next to me.

We spent the rest of the night talking and getting to know each other, and a few weeks later, we were dating.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]