Come Back Tomorrow ~ Laughing Jack x Reader x Eyeless Jack

Requested by wowtherepasta through DM's. Enjoy :3

Lemon

Your POV

I jolted up from my bed startled, I had heard my front door slam shut.
I froze, and I lived alone so I had no idea who it was.
I slowly got out of bed, careful not to make any noise, and went to my door.
I went to my bedroom door and slowly opened it, peering out.
Nobody was there, but there was crashing coming from downstairs.
I neared the stairs and listened, the sound of two voices and shuffling was heard.
"EJ! Check out this awesome candy stash she has! Salt water taffies, jolly ranchers, skittles-"
"Will you shut the hell up?! You're gonna wake her up dumbass!" A hoarse voice replied angrily.
I slowly walked down the stairs, holding my breath.
As I got toward the end of the stairs I came face to face with two guys.
One was dressed as a monochrome clown, with messy black hair, a swirly cone nose and a lollipop in his mouth.
The other male was wearing a blue hoodie and a blue mask with black eye holes.
"Oh look she's awa- SHE'S NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES!" The clown screamed as he dropped his lollipop.
I looked down and realized I was only in my bra and underwear.
Just great...
"Yeah I see that LJ. You don't have to scream." The guy in the blue mask said as he stared at my body.
I tried to back away to the stairs but I was suddenly grabbed by the clown.
"And where are you going?" He asked as he got behind me and held my arms.
I gasped as he then clawed off my clothes, leaving me completely nude.
The man who was presumably EJ, stood in front of me and took off his mask.
I stood shocked at his appearance, his eyes were black with black liquid staining his cheeks, and his skin was a faint grey.
He took off his gloves and started to grope my breasts while LJ lightly stoked up and down my sides with his claws, sending a chill down my spine.
EJ attacked my neck, biting and sucking at it.
I moaned as he found my sweet spot and began biting at it.
Then he moved his hands down to my 'area' and started to rub me.
I let out a shaky moan and felt my legs tremble.
LJ started to bite at my collarbone, leaving me with more hickeys.
Before I knew it, I felt their tips at my entrances.
Then they slammed into me, both of them letting out a grunt as they continued to bite at my neck.
They started thrusting themselves which made me let out a soft moan.
My legs started trembling as I wrapped my arms around EJ's neck.
LJ wrapped his arm around my waist, pushing himself deeper into me.
EJ smirked and continued thrusting fast as he played with my breasts.
I felt a knot forming in my stomach, and my legs grew weaker.
I heard shaky grunts come from both boys and their thrusts became slower.
Just as I was about to release they pulled out.
They let go of me and I nearly fell, my lower half had become sore.
"Well that was fun.~" LJ said as he started putting his clothes back on.
EJ nodded his head as he put on his hoodie.
"Yeah. Maybe we should come back tomorrow." He said as put his mask on.
I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the stairs, they both grinned as they watched me, then left.
What have I gotten myself into?

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]