Only I Can Have You~ (Yandere) Masky x Reader

Requested by TiccyMaskyJeff

Oneshot

Your POV

Hoodie, Masky, and I have all been best friends since we knew each other in school before we all became serial killers.
We always did everything together, we were all the bestest of friends.
I've noticed over the months and years that both Brian and Timothy have developed crushes on me, they always flirt with me and sometimes fight over who sits next to me on the couch.
What's worse is that we all live together, every single day is constant and nonstop arguing, and its so bad that I always end up leaving our house and not returning until 3:00am when both of the boys are asleep.
It's a little annoying I'll have to admit but at the same time I do have a crush on both of them.
But if I reveal that, who knows what'll happen.
They guys have been surprisingly quiet today.
Well, Brian was at least, he was in his room all day and didn't come out once nor did a sound come from his room.
Timothy was gone the whole day, he said he was gonna go out to kill and that he had some 'business' to tend to.
Whatever that meant.
As I neared our house a sick feeling grew in my stomach.
"Something's wrong." I mumbled and soon I started running to the house.
After a couple of minutes I finally reached our
house.
I caught my breathe and opened the front door, revealing the dark house.
The feeling in my stomach grew worse.
"Brian?" I called out as I turned on a light and shut the door.
No response.
I raised an eyebrow and headed towards his room.
I walked down the hall and knocked on his door.
"Yo Brian! You in there?" I asked as I knocked on the door.
No response.
I reached for the door knob and to my surprise, it was unlocked, so I opened it.
It was dark, so I turned on the light and immediately regretted it.
I screamed and stumbled backwards, staring at Brian's hanging body.
His room was complete destroyed, there was broken glass everywhere and even blood on the floor.
His mask was lying underneath his hanging body, leaving his lifeless hazel eyes uncovered.
I heard the front door shut and knew it was Tim.
"Y/N! I heard you scream! What's wrong?" I heard Tim yell.
Tears poured down my face and I pointed into Brian's room as he came down the hall.
He lifted his mask and his brown eyes held confusion.
"What?"
He walked towards Brian's room and peered inside.
"Oh my fucking shit." He mumbled as he dropped his mask.
I started panting heavily, the traumatizing image burned in my brain.
Tim turned to me and ran to me.
"Y/N." He said as he pulled me up and into his arms.
I wrapped my arms tightly around his and sobbed into his chest.

Masky's POV

I finished burying Brian and went back inside, mentally smiling that my plan succeeded.
Y/N was mine, and no one was going to stop me from getting her.
Not even my best friend.
I went into Y/N's room to see her wrapped in her blankets, staring blankly at the ceiling.
I sat next to her on her bed and her E/C eyes wandered over and met my brown ones.
"Tim?" Her shaky voice asked.
"Yeah?" I replied as I laid down next to her.
"Why did he do it?" She asked as a tear ran down her cheek.
I lifted my hand and wiped away her tear.
"I don't know Y/N. I'm sorry."
She frowned and moved herself closer to me, freeing one of her arms and wrapping it around my waist.
"Promise me you won't ever do what he did. I couldn't stand to lose the both of you." She said as held me tighter.
I grinned and wrapped my arm around her.
"I promise I won't." I replied as I looked down at her now sleeping face.
Sorry Brian, but she's mine.
-------------------------------

Ever heard of bros before hoes? (Its a joke, don't get butthurt about it.)

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]