I Just Want To Love You~ (Yandere) Slenderman x Reader

Requested by UnderpraySans4

Oneshot

Your POV

For the past couple of days I've been pretty bummed out.
My boyfriend, B/F hasn't been answering my texts or calling me back, I've even gone to his house to see if he was there, but he never was, he car was always there though.
Maybe he found out I was a killer and left me? No, I've taken all the precautions, I was good at keeping it a secret...unless someone told him?
Maybe something happened to him?

3rd POV

Y/N sat on the living room couch in the pasta mansion looking depressed.
Her boyfriend of a few months had gone missing a just days earlier.
There wasn't a trace of him anywhere.
She was surrounded by Jane and Natalie who were trying to cheer her up, giving her hope that he'd come back.
However, everyone in the mansion knew what really happened.
No one had the heart to tell Y/N though, so they all kept their mouths shut and acted like they knew nothing.
Slenderman, He was the reason.
Ever since 20-year-old Y/N became a pasta Slender had been secretly in love with her.
She had a fun personality, she was gorgeous too, her E/C eyes mesmerized Slender, and her hair, it was so beautiful when it blew around in the wind.
Of course, no one knew of his crush, but they did all know he killed her boyfriend, but didn't know the reason.
There was a reason, Slender wanted Y/N all to himself.
Seeing the together made Slender's blood boil and his heart drop.
He never thought he was the type to fall in love, but somehow a new recruit seemed to change that.
Today was the day Slender would confess his love for Y/N, and she would be his.

Slender POV

I stood in the center of the forest, surrounding me the trees with the drawings on them.
I was patiently waiting for Y/N, not far off I could sense her footsteps.
My body started to shake, my guilt coming back from the kill I made a couple of days ago.
Calm down, I can't present myself to Y/N in a panicked state.
The sounds of twigs and leaves crunching quickly caused me to collect myself, and seconds later Y/N was standing a few feet in front of me.
She had a tired expression on her face, she was wearing her hair in a messy bun, and was wearing all grey.
Her thoughts were full of B/F, and her worries if he was ok.
What I saw the most is that she just wanted to be held in the arms of someone.
I just wanted to love her, not hurt her...

Your POV

I stood in front of Slender, waiting for him to say something, but instead he pulled me into his arms.
Considering how tall he was, I was technically pulled into his stomach, either way I was shocked.
His arms wrapped around my waist and held a gentle, comforting grip.
"Y/N. Please don't be upset." He spoke softly.
He started to crouch and his grip on me loosened.
My eyes followed his (imaginary) ones and soon we both came face to face.
Tears started to form in my eyes, but I had no idea why.
"It pains me to see you like this and I'm sorry to say, but I have a high feeling that B/F is no longer alive." He spoke again, this time with sorrow.
I looked at the ground, shaking my head.
"I already know that. But I'm sad for another reason...I feel guilty because while I was dating him I loved another."
I felt Slender tense at my words, but I continued.
"The man I liked I felt never liked me back, so I dated B/F to get the love I thought I'd never get from him."
I released myself from Slender and spoke with my head down, "The guy I love is you Slender."
Slender seemed shocked, but vibes of joy were sensed from his reaction.
"I've loved you too, ever since I saw you." He said as he gazed into my eyes.
I smiled brightly and jumped in his arms again, this time he wrapped his tightly around my waist and chuckled.
"I love you Y/N." Slender said as he kissed my cheek.
I giggled and lifted my head, "I love you too Slender."
Then we kissed.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]