Fireworks~ Dark Link x Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

Today was December 31st, and the time was 11:50pm.
All of us pastas had a party outside in the backyard, ready for the new year.
My boyfriend Dark Link says he has something special planned for me this new year.
We've been dating for a little over 3 years, while he is perverted he's also really caring and always sticks by my side.
Currently, Masky and Hoodie were stuffing their faces with cheesecake, Toby and Clockwork were flirting, Slender and his brothers were talking to each other, Liu was hitting on Jane, LJ and EJ were sitting on the grass eating kidneys and candy, Bloody Painter and Puppeteer were teaching Sally to draw a flower and Jeff and Ben were drunk.
"FUCk U Elff BOyyY!"Jeff slurred his speech as he threw a punch at Ben.
"SSsUck A NuTt yOU FugLYyy BItchh!" Ben yelled back as he somehow dodged the punch and shoved Jeff.
As usual, they were soon on the floor yanking each other's hair.
I smirked and shook my head then walked over to Jane.
"You have a nice body." Sully said leaning against a tree looking Jane up and down.
Jane scoffed, "Liu if you aren't trying to control Sully I'm gonna knee you in the balls."
"Hey Jane! Have you seen Dark?" I asked as I approached her.
She turned her head, "Oh hey Y/N! No sorry I haven't seen him."
"Oh ok. Thanks anyway." I replied walking away.
"JEFF! YOUR BROTHER IS HITTING ON JANE!" I screamed out walking past them over to the food table.
"HEss WhAT?! nO shEEes MYY GirLl!" Jeff yelled scrambling to his feet and marching over to his brother and Jane.
I chuckled and grabbed a brownie and popped it into my mouth.
"I haven't seen Dark in a while." Masky said scooting over to me, a plate of cheesecake in his hands.
"Y-Yeah do you know where he is?" Hoodie asked following behind Masky.
I frowned and replied, "No, but he told me that he was planning something special."
"Oh."
For some reason I got a feeling that they knew why but I just ignored it.
Then I heard my name being called.
"Y/N babe~" I heard a voice say.
A smiled brightly and turned around to be met with the bright red eyes I know and love.
"Darky!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around him.
Dark chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist returning the hug.
Then I looked down, "Why are you wearing a tuxedo?"
He didn't answer, only smirk and peck my lips.
Suddenly fireworks shot up in the air, changing the sky from red to green.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Slender and his brothers shouted.
Clockwork and Toby kissed, same with Jane and Jeff, causing Sally to yell, "Ew!"
Everyone started cheering as the fireworks continued and confetti came falling down.
Dark suddenly let go of me and got down on one knee, a small black box in his hand.
"Y/N, ever since I met you I knew that you'd be the one for me, I love you with all of my heart and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked as he held out a ring, diamonds in the shape of a heart and the words 'I will always love you' on it.
My heart was racing really fast, tears stung my eyes as I was overwhelmed with joy.
"YES!" I screamed as I threw my arms around him.
Dark chuckled as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist hugging me.
We parted and he slipped the ring on my finger, then I cupped both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.
He happily kissed back.
After a few seconds I parted and I turned my head to see everyone applauding us.
"YEAH Y/N! WHOOP WHOOP!" Jane screeched as she clapped her hands together.
I giggled and looked back at dark, his red eyes full of lust as they pierced into my E/C ones.
"I love you so much Y/N." Dark said as he rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you too Darky." I replied closing my eyes.
Suddenly a large BOOM interrupted all of us.
"SPLENDOR! I TOLD YOU NO ILLEGAL FIREWORKS! SOMEONE COULD FIND US!" Slender yelled at his younger brother.
Splendorman only ignored Slenderman and continued to light the fireworks that spread across the entire sky.
"THERE'S MORE TO FUN THAN JUST TEA PARTIES!" He yelled out laughing maniacally.
Everyone bursted out into laughter besides Slender who face palmed.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]