I'm Better In Bed~ Ben Drowned x Reader

The title...don't ask XD

Lemon

Your POV

"Y/N!" I heard my name being screamed from downstairs.
I opened my eyes groggily and sat up, my textbooks and papers scattered all around me.
Loud footsteps came running up the stairs and closer to my room, until someone opened the door.
That someone was Ben.
"What's all that?" Ben asked confused as he tilted his head and pointed at my mess.
I yawned and stretched my arms, then replied "Well I was studying for my math test that I have in couple of days but instead I fell asleep after 5 minutes."
Ben chuckled and shut my bedroom door then came over to my side, he pulled me outta the bed.
I groaned and he laughed.
"How about we play some games?" He asked.
I nodded and smiled as I started to clean up my papers.
"Sure, get some snacks cause I'm hungry." I replied.
Ben eyes glowed brighter in a playful way and he ran back out of my room.

"Haha! Take this shell!" Ben yelled as his Mario character threw a green shell at my Toad.
I growled and fumbled in my sitting position as I watched my place go from 2nd to 5th.
We were playing Mario Kart at 2 in the morning, AND we were on the Rainbow Road.
Ben laughed as I watched him zoom pass me.
We then came upon the glowing cubes and I picked up a blue shell.
"Ohhhhh Bennn~!" I sang menacingly as I threw it at him.
Ben's character was blown up, and we were also on a curve so his character flew off the map.
My place went up to second, then I passed the finish line.
The scoreboard showed me in second, Ben at sixth.
I started laughing and turned over to Ben who had the face of a sore loser.
"It's not fair! THis IS THe FIFTh TIMe tHis Has HAppENed!" Ben screamed as he threw his controller at the ground and folded his arms.
I laughed harder at him and paused the game.
"Maybe I'm just better than you at this game." I said with a smirk as I ran a hand through my hair.
Ben looked up at me with a devilish look, and his eyes glowed a brighter red.
"Really?" Ben asked in a serious tone.
My smirk dropped as he continued staring into my eyes.
Without warning Ben tackled me, pinning my arms above my head, holding me in place.

3rd POV

Ben had Y/N pinned on the floor, the thought of what he was going to do excited him.
"Y'know Y/N..." Ben said seductively as he moved one of his hands from Y/N's and started rubbing her side.
Y/N shuddered but remained in place, her face turning pink, already having an idea of what was going to happen.
"I'll let you claim you're better at Mario Kart than me...but I know for a fact..." Ben paused and leaned close to Y/N's ear.
Ben rubbed himself against Y/N, causing her to whimper, he whispered, "I'm better in bed."
Y/N's mind went blank, she didn't know what to do.
Her and Ben were really good friends, but they both have secretly longed each other.
Y/N snapped back into her mind when she felt herself being laid down on her bed.
Ben climbed on top of her again and this time started kissing Y/N's neck softly.
Y/N giggled softly at his touch at first, but then it turned into quiet moans as Ben began to suck on her neck.
Ben's hands rubbed up and down Y/N's sides, each time coming back up he'd lift her shirt up a little bit.
Y/N wrapped her arms around Ben as he continued to bite on her neck, and she threw off his hat, then running her hands through his hair.
Ben lifted himself from Y/N, admiring his work of the many hickeys on Y/N's neck and collarbone.
Y/N sat up, and the both of them started to undress.
They threw their clothes on the floor, Ben climbed back onto Y/N and they stared into each other's eyes.
"It's about time we've done this...I didn't know how much longer I could've held myself back." Ben said in a seductive and eager voice as he started touching Y/N's breasts.
Y/N's face turned red again, and a smirk appeared on her lips.
"And I didn't know how much longer I'd have to be kept waiting." She replied as she moved her hand down to his member.
Y/N started to gently stroke it, Ben inhaled sharply by her touch.
She started moving her hand up and down his shaft as Ben started to moan softly, Y/N's action growing faster and faster.
After a minute Y/N freed her hand from his member.
Ben stopped moaning, and leaned over onto Y/N, her touch still lingering on his member.
"You ready?" Ben asked as his red eyes looked into her E/C ones.
Y/N bit her lip and nodded as she lay her head down on the pillow.
Ben entered himself inside Y/N, the both of them grunting at the feeling.
Y/N arched her back at the sudden pleasure, her hands gripping the sheets.
Ben started to thrust in slowly, his hands gripped Y/N's legs as he continued.
Y/N moaned as Ben continued to thrust faster, and harder.
She felt herself clinging to Ben, and the waves of pleasure made her moan louder and louder.
Ben softly moaned at each thrust he was making, he felt his lower half shaking at the pleasure.
They both were starting to reach their limits, knots forming in their stomaching as Ben started hitting Y/N's 'spot'.
Before they both came, Ben pulled out.
Y/N opened her eyes and frowned as she now felt her knot going away.
Ben stopped panting and ran a hand through his hair.
He turned to look at Y/N who met his gaze and he spoke.
"Y/N."
Y/N sat up and put a finger to his lips to shush him.
"I really like you Ben...would you be my boyfriend?" She asked as she removed her finger.
Ben smiled brightly and right away replied "Yes."
Then round two began, it wasn't game over.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]