That Damn Smile...~ Candy Pop x (Shy) Reader

Oneshot

3rd POV

Y/N sat next to her friend, Doll Maker by the ferris wheel in the abandoned amusement park she called home.
She lived there with Jason the Toymaker, Laughing Jack, Doll Maker and her crush, Candy Pop.
She had a big crush on Candy, but she hid it like the shy girl she was.
"Hello? Y/N? You there?" Doll Maker asked as he waved a hand in Y/N's face.
"W-What s-sorry." She cowardly replied as she snapped it of her daze.
"Y/N I know something is bothering you. What's wrong?" He asked concerned, his blue and pink glass eye looking at her.
Y/N shook her head and turned her head away, "Nothing is w-wrong. I'm fine."
Just then Candy Pop walked by them, twirling his mallet in his hands.
His gaze looked over to the two and greeted them.
"Hey Doll." He said to Doll Maker.
Then he looked over to Y/N and flashed a seductive smirk while winking.
His magenta eyes tranced her E/C ones as she looked at him.
Y/N's cheeks turned pink as he walked passed them, still twirling his mallet in his hands.
Y/N looked over to Doll Maker.
"That's w-what's wrong." She said getting up.
Doll Maker raised an eyebrow and stood up with her.
Then he paused and thought for a second.
"OH." He said surprised.
Y/N nodded and looked at him "I-I'm too shy to approach h-him." Y/N said as she looked down sadly.
Doll Maker frowned, wanting to help her.
Then he hatched an idea.
"Don't worry Y/N, I can help ya." He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

Y/N stood by the ferris wheel again, this time during sunset.
Her hands were stuffed in her hoodie pocket, trying to hide from the wind as she waited for Candy Pop.
Doll Maker told Candy Pop to meet there for an unknown reason, which was when Y/N would confess to him.
Y/N's heart was racing fast, so fast she bought it would jump out of her chest.
She exhaled slowly as she kept telling herself, it's ok Y/N, just tell him how you feel. Everything will be ok.
She looked up from the ground and saw Candy Pop walking towards her, the same smirk he had on earlier.
Goddamn that smirk.
She felt her cheeks heat up and her eyes met his as he approached closer.
"Hey Y/N, did Doll tell you to meet here too?" He asked, the bells on his cerulean hair jingling in the wind.
Y/N felt all of her sudden confidence fade away, and she gulped.
"Y-Yeah, b-but there's a reason for that." She replied, as she looked down.
He stood in front of her, a look of confusion on his face.
Suddenly Y/N grabbed his collar and pulled her lips to his, kissing him.
Candy's eyes widened in surprised at her sudden action.
Y/N pulled away, shocked at her own action.
She looked down, and stepped back.
"That's why." She said.
Candy looked down at her and smiled, he lifted her chin with his hand.
His purple dotted cheeks were a light pink, his eyes staring into hers.
His bright smile started fading away as he brought his lips close to her's again.
They kissed again, and this time they wrapped there arms around each other.
After a few seconds Candy parted, "I wish you would've done that earlier."
Y/N smiled and Candy smiled back.
That goddamn smile.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]