You Can't Scare Me~ Hoodie x Reader

Lemon

Your POV

Is someone watching me?
I opened my eyes slowly, and turned my head.
A figure was a few feet away from my bed, a gun in his hand pointed straight at my head.
I giggled and turned the lamp on, sitting up and looking at the figure.
"You're gonna have to try harder to scare me, Bri." I said, grinning.
Brian groaned and lowered his gun "You're impossible t-to scare." He mumbled taking off his mask.
"It's easy. If that was someone else standing over my bed they would've killed me already, and I already know that you'll never hurt me." I said sitting down next to him.
Brian and I have been dating for 6 months.
We met when he broke into my house and tried to kill me, but I coaxed him out of it and some how over the next few weeks we became friends and hung out.
Then we started growing feelings for each other and eventually started dating.
Brian sat next to me and smiled, "You k-know I'd never hurt y-you." He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
Yup, my boyfriend was the sandwich loving, serial killer known as Hoodie.
He isn't a serial killer to me, more like a big cuddly teddy bear whom has the cutest face when he's sleeping.
I giggled as Brian then started to leave trails of small kisses down my neck.
Then Brian stopped and looked downwards.
He was staring at my breasts.
"H-Hey!" I exclaimed getting up and covering my chest.
"What?" He asked with a wide smirk on his face.
"You know what!" I replied punching his arm.
I was only wearing a black shirt and underwear, I don't usually wear a bra when sleep, mostly because I'm too lazy to put one on. 
"Not my fault you don't wea-" Brian started to speak but I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand.
"If you wish to see the light of day again you'll stop talking about my breasts." I said as I uncovered his mouth.
Brian's hazel eyes continued staring at my chest.
"Your whole face is red Y/N." He said running a hand through his black hair.
I turned away crossing my arms and replied "No dip shit Sherlock."
Brian chuckled and got up walking over to me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck.
I smiled and resting my head his, hugging him back.
A couple of minutes went by of complete silence, we just sat there holding each other.
Then out of no where Brian threw me onto the bed with him on top of me, his legs on either side of me.
"Bri w-what are you doing?" I asked looking up at him.
His eyes were full of lust and his hands were moving up and down my waist.
"This is gonna feel g-good for the b-both of us." He said as he ripped open my shirt causing me to gasp.
I covered myself shyly but Brian only gently removed my hands.
"I'm not gonna h-hurt you." He whispered in my ear.
I felt my cheeks grow hot as he then lowered his face down to my chest.
Brian began to lick and suck on my breast while massaging the other with his hand.
I let out a soft moan as he continued to do bite and suck on my breast and give the other the same treatment.
After a few minutes we were both now completely naked.
Brian moved himself down to my 'area' with his face inches away.
He then buried his face in my legs causing me to gasp loudly.
He swirled his tounge around my clit, sucking and leaving no part untouched.
"Oh my god~"
I moaned uncontrollably, my hands in Brians hair as he entered his tounge into me.
After a few seconds I felt a knot form in my stomach.
Right as I was about to cum Brian pulled away from me, kicking his lips.
"Mmm you t-tasted sweet." He said as he held his member in front of my entrance.
"Is this gonna hurt?" I asked sitting up a bit looking up at his hazel eyes.
"I'll be gentle." He replied kissing my jawline as he slowly entered me.
I whimpered in pain as Brian slowly started to move in and out of me while leaving small kisses on my neck.
After a couple of minutes of adjusting to Brian's size I started to feel pleasure and soon all the pain went away.
Brian started to thrust faster causing me to let out a loud moan "Ah~"
His thrusts grew faster and harder each second.
Then he hit my 'spot'
"Right there!" I yelled as I threw my head back.
He started pounding into me harder causing a knot in my stomach to form and my walls close in around him.
Before we both could cum he pulled out leaving us both panting.
"That was awesome." Brian said as he laid down next to me and pulled the blankets over us.
"It wore me out." I replied reaching over and turning off the lamp.
"I love you Y/N." Brian said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.
"I love you too Bri." I replied closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest.
Then we both fell asleep in each others arms.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]