Bully~ Ticci Toby x (Suicidal) Reader

^^Credit to whoever did this Cosplay^^ Downright probably the best I've ever seen.

Requested through DM's by: Alexastadie412

Oneshot

3rd POV

Y/N sat alone in the dining room of the Slender Mansion.
She wore a black hoodie, everything she wore was black.
Her hoodie cap was always over her head, her H/C hair always hung in front of her face, making her look even more lonely and mysterious.
She never talked to anyone, she never spoke a word out of the nearly 3 years she's been a pasta.
Y/N has never even talked to her crush, Toby.
She experienced bullying at the mansion, mainly from Jeff, Ben and a little bit from Clockwork.
Y/N had rejected Jeff and Ben whenever they tried to hit on her or ask her out, and Clockwork was jealous that Y/N too, had a crush on Toby.
Everyone else in the mansion never really paid attention to her, it's not they didn't like her, but they just never noticed her because of how quiet she was.
Y/N didn't mind however, she liked to be left alone, she liked the quiet.
But all the pushing and shoving, the name calling from her 3 bullies finally sent her over the edge one day, after months of it all.
That day just happened to be today.

Y/N walked to her room, it was midnight and she had just returned from finishing a mission for Slender.
As she made her way up the long, narrow stairs she noticed someone standing at the tip of them in the dark.
She held her head down and quickened her pace even more desperate to get to her room.
As she reached the top of the steps, she felt the atmosphere intense.
She turned to the left down the hallway but was imminently shoves hard into the wall with a loud THUD.
Y/N looked up to see the figures of Clockwork, Jeff and Ben in front of her.
She gulped hard, and sat here frozen and shooken.
"Where ya going Y/N?~" Jeff asked in a menacing tone.
Y/N, as usual didn't respond.
Jeff growled and kicked at her leg, causing Y/N to nearly yelp but luckily catch it by biting down in her tongue.
"Quiet bitch." Clockwork mumbled as she kicked Y/N's leg in the same spot.
Y/N didn't whimper, only close her eyes, trying to keep the tears of pain from spilling out.
"Let's just leave her alone for now. The others might wake up." Ben said as he crossed his arms.
Jeff growled and rolled his eyes replying "Whatever, I was starting to have fun."
Clockwork rolled her eyes and growled, turning the other way and walking down the opposite hall, Jeff followed.
Ben looked down at Y/N, his red pupils glowed brightly in the dark and he said in a deep, glitchy voice "GET ouT OF My SIgHt BeForE I KIlL YOu."
Y/N didn't hesitate to scramble to her feet and run to her room, slamming and locking the door.
Her room was a mess, clothes everywhere, broken glass, holes in the wall, and the windows covered.
Y/N's legs throbbed in pain, her tears started to pour from her eyes and she slid down the locked door.
She couldn't take it anymore.
Y/N looked up, the blur from her teary eyes cleared up, and there on her bed she saw...
a rope.

Toby woke up, sweating and panting with a bad feeling in his gut.
The first person on his mind was Y/N.
The mysterious, quiet girl he has had a crush on ever since she's lived in the mansion.
The girl who he never had the strength to protect from her bullies, or even talk to her.
He knew something was wrong.
Toby jumped out of bed, and ran to his bedroom door, throwing it open and running to Y/N's room who was a few doors down from his.
He gulped and felt the feeling in his gut grow stronger.
Toby reached for the door knob of Y/N's room and gripped it, pushing it open.
He screamed.

Y/N woke up, on a more softer bed than hers.
Her throat she felt was bruised, and was very tight.
Her head throbbed in pain, so much so that opening her eyes all the way was a challenge.
Toby sat next to her, his hand in hers as he cried and cried.
Y/N opened her eyes and looked down, seeing Toby's messy state.
His brown hair was all messed up, his hatchets were broken next to him, and blood spots on his clothes.
Y/N opened her mouth to speak, she spoke his name.
"T-Toby."
Toby stopped crying and his head shot up.
His brown eyes were full of pain and sadness, tear stains on his cheeks and a overall broken expression.
"Y-Y/N?" His voice cracked, the sudden thought to pull Y/N into a hug crossed his mind.
"Y/N." Slenderman's voice entered the room, full of relief and worry all mixed up.
Y/N's head turned to face the faceless pasta.
"Are you alright?" He asked as he walked over to the bed.
Y/N opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.
I'm ok I think, it hurts to talk.
Slenderman looked surprised, he had never heard her thoughts before.
Slenderman sighed in a relieved way then looked down at Toby.
"I deeply apologize Y/N for the way those three acted towards you, they will be punished." He said.
Then he looked down at Toby.
"As for you, you're in bigger trouble." He spoke in a irritated tone.
Toby didn't pay attention to him, only stare at Y/N, happy that she was alive.
Slenderman sighed and teleported away.
"What happened?" Y/N asked, managing to get the words out.
Toby snapped back into reality and met Y/N's E/C eyes.
He squeezed her hand and looked down.
"I t-tried to k-kill Ben, Clockwork and J-Jeff." He said quietly.
Y/N couldn't believe what she heard, she sat up, but the pain in her head made her lay back down.
Toby looked up at her worriedly, then continued.
"I f-found you in your r-room hanging...I s-screamed and i-imminently knew w-who made you do it. I ran back *tic* to my r-room and grabbed my h-hatchets. I was so angry *tic* and full of rage I was determined to s-slaughter Ben, Jeff and *tic* Clockwork."
Toby's eyes started to tear up, and his voice started to crack but he continued.
"I n-nearly did kill them, there *tic* was blood and screaming f-filling the whole mansion. I destroyed their r-rooms as I kept striking at them. Neither H-Hoodie or Masky could h-hold me back, Slender had to t-tackle me."
Toby held his head down, as he spoke he realized he might've gone to far.
"You did all of that because of me?" Y/N's voice softly croaked out.
Toby looked up and nodded staring into her E/C eyes.
Y/N opened her mouth to speak again, but she was caught with surprise when Toby leaned and smashed his lips against hers.
Y/N was shocked at first, but then she closed her eyes and kissed back.
She lifted her free hand up bed his cheek and caressed it with her thumb.
The kiss was full of a unnoticed love that was never noticed until this point.
Toby parted, his cheeks were red and his hand still in Y/N's.
"Please p-promise *tic* me Y/N, y-you'll never t-try to leave m-me again." He said as he laid his head on her chest.
"I promise..." Y/N replied as she brought her hand up to his hair, stroking it.
His lips touch still lingered on hers, the feeling was something she never wanted to forget.
"I love you Toby." Y/N spoke quietly.
Toby squeezed her hand "I l-love y-you too."

[Edited, June 16th 2019]