I'll Protect You ~ Slenderman x (Abused) Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?" My now ex-boyfriend Roman screeched as I walked out of his house.
"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? I'M LEAVING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ABUSIVE! I'M NOT COMING BACK!" I yelled back as I flipped him off and put my backpack full of clothes on.
"No you're not." His voice grew dark and he started running towards me.
I screamed and started running away towards the woods, which was the only place I could think of.
"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed as I continued running.
My legs started hurting pretty quickly from the bruises that Roman gave me from kicking me.
"Nobody can help you!" Roman yelled back as he started laughing maniacally.
Tears started forming in my eyes as I struggled to continue running, the weight of my backpack digging into my shoulders.
I thought about my friend Slenderman, the faceless creature that lives in the woods and maybe he could help me.
Slender, if you're anywhere near me, please help me!
I continued running deeper in the woods, Roman still chasing me .
My legs grew weak and I started panting heavily, I couldn't go on much longer.
Then I tripped over the root of a tree, just what I needed.
I fell face first into the dirt and leaves, my backpack falling beside me.
Tears ran down my cheeks and I turned around fearfully to see Roman in front of me.
Roman soon caught up to me chuckling evilly.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N." Roman said as he took a fist full of my hair and yanked it up.
I gulped and closed my eyes.
"You think you could just leave me? Nope. Not unless one of us dies, and that's gonna be you."
Suddenly Roman picked me up and threw me against a tree and punched me in the stomach.
I yelped in pain, grasping my stomach as Roman threw me onto the ground.
Slender...help me...
My lips parted for air as I could barely breathe, but that only got worse as Roman kicked me in the stomach, causing me to cough up a little blood.
Roman started laughing again as he picked my up by the throat and lifted me in the air.
"Please..." I managed to say as I parted my lips for air.
"It won't do you any good to beg for mercy." Roman replied as he tightened his grip on me.
I began clawing at his hands but no luck.
All of a sudden I was dropped to the ground.
I gasped for air and looked up to see Roman standing wide eyed, looked downward.
Where his heart was, a stake was shoved all the way through and blood soaking his shirt.
Romans eyes went rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the floor...dead.
My eyes widened and and I looked up to see who it was.
"S-Slender..." My voice croaked our as I tried to stand up.
"I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner Y/N, Jeffery and Ben were fighting." He said as he leaned down and picked me up.
"I thought you left him already." Slenderman said as he started walking.
I sighed and gripped my stomach, the pain slowly fading away.
"It took me a little bit to work up the courage to, I didn't know what would happen." I replied.
Slenderman sighed and looked down at me.
"Well, you can come live with me and the other pastas in the mansion. I'll protect you and treat him better than you. I'm a real gentleman."
I felt my stomach flip at what he said and my cheeks felt slightly warm.
"Awe, thank you Slendy." I said as I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest.
I heard him chuckle and could hear his heartbeat increase.
"Your welcome."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]

Creepypasta Lemons and Oneshots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें