Crushin On The New Girl~ Ticci Toby x Reader x Jeff the Killer

Requested by: SeaylmanLovesMe

Lemon

3rd POV

Y/N, the new 17-year-old pasta recruit sat in between Jeff and Toby on the living room couch of the Slender Mansion.
Jeff and Toby were glaring at each other, silently telling one another to back off of Y/N.
Y/N sat in between them, fiddling with her thumbs and waiting for Slenderman to enter the living room.
All three of them were waiting for Slenderman to return with their mission.
Suddenly he appeared with a file in his long arms.
"Y/N, for your first mission I'm giving you, you are to seek and kill a man named Nathan, I've noticed him wandering the forest quite a lot searching for our mansion." Slenderman handed the file to Y/N, who stood up and took it in her hands.
"For this mission you will be accompanied by Toby and Jeff. They will only intervene if you need help." Slenderman boldly spoke.
Y/N looked up at the tall, faceless figure and nodded replying, "Yes sir."
Slenderman teleported away, and the three pastas left for their mission.

Jeff and Toby walked awkwardly next to Y/N, who had a blank look on her face.
Y/N was a melancholy type of person, she was always alone in her thoughts and never really had any friends all her life.
Jeff and Toby however, were very nice to her.
She admired their determination to try to impress her and they made her laugh when they got into quarrels doing so.
"A-Are y-you excited for your *tic* f-first m-mission Y/N?" Toby stuttered shyly as he turned to Y/N.
Jeff turned to glare at Toby, angry he started a conversation with her first.
"Actually, yes I am. I think of it as an honor to get my own personal mission from Slenderman." Y/N replied as she turned to Toby, smiling brightly.
Toby felt his heart thump and his cheeks redden underneath his mouthguard.
"Yeah, he usually doesn't give personal missions to us. That makes you special." Jeff said in a encouraging way as he lightly punched her arm.
Y/N giggled and kept her head down, her own cheeks becoming red as well.
The tension between Toby and Jeff started to rise again, each having their own thoughts about killing one another over Y/N.

Y/N pierced the knife through Nathan's skull, blood spewing out and getting all over Y/N's jacket.
She retrieved her knife and Nathan collapsed onto the floor, lifeless.
Toby and Jeff were leaning up against the wall of the house, staring in an amused way at how swiftly Y/N had got the job done.
"You didn't really need us for help at all Y/N, you can handle yourself." Jeff said to Y/N, his determination to get her rising.
Y/N's face turned red again and she held her head down as she smiled.
"Yeah...but it's nice to have people around. More specifically you two, I like being with you guys." Y/N spoke as she hung her head in embarrassment over what she just said.
Toby smiled, She likes being with us?
Jeff looked at Toby, and Toby looked at Jeff.
Jeff motioned Toby to walk over to him and Toby did.
Whispering in his ear, Jeff spoke words Toby wouldn't be able to say himself.
Both of their hearts jumped at the idea, but their sexual craving for Y/N pushed them to do it.

Your POV

I heard Jeff and Toby's footsteps come near me, and before I knew it, we were all in a guest bedroom in the victims house.
Toby grabbed my waist and started rubbing his hands up and down my sides.
Jeff closed the door, his eyes fixed on my body and a certain growth in his pants.
I felt my cheeks turn red, my stomach flipped, my mind becoming blank at what was happening.
I mean, I do like them...
Before I knew it I started taking off my clothes.
I tossed my jacket and everything else into the floor, I was left in my panties and bra.
Wait...what am I doing? I have no self control!
Toby threw off his mouthguard and goggles, then proceeded to kiss my neck, biting and sucking at it.
I moaned as his hands gently caressed my sides, moving farther down each time.
Jeff then came over fully undressed with a sexual look in his eyes.
I looked down and gasped... he looked...huge.
I felt Toby's hands leave me and he started to undress.
Jeff grinned wider and moved his hands up to my breast, and without hesitation ripped off my bra.
I yelped and tried to cover myself, but my arms were grabbed by Jeff.
He gently pulled me closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
Then I felt another pair of hands rip of my panties, it was Toby.
Both boys then started to insert themselves into me.
Tears started to form in my eyes and I bit my lip, the skin was sent through my whole lower half.
Toby started lightly kissing my neck and Jeff pecked my lips, running his hands down my sides.
We sat there for a few minutes in silence, both boys softly kissing me as I adjusted to them.
The pain soon started to go away, and it started to feel...good.
I moaned quietly and Toby and Jeff both started to move.
Toby's arm wrapped around my waist and Jeff's hands were fondling my breasts.
"*Tic* Ah~" Toby moaned loud as he continued to thrust into me, the feeling making me want to arc my back.
Jeff was also moaning as he did the same, thrusting harder and faster.
I felt my legs tremble beneath me, I felt a knot starting to form in my stomach.
Jeff and Toby started to stiff up, their breaths getting sharper as they struggled to keep the pace.
The knot got bigger and bigger and the pleasure increased.
After one final thrust, I felt their members twitch but then both boys pulled out, my knot released as they did so.
"Mmh~" I nearly fell over but I was caught by Jeff who was breathing heavily.
"Are you ok Y/N?" Jeff asked as he laid me down on the bed.
I smiled, my eyes started getting droopy as I rested on my back.
"Yeah...can you two stay with me?" I asked softly as I struggled to keep my eyes open.
Toby chuckled and got into the bed next to me, pulling the covers over the both of us.
Jeff quickly did the same and got on the opposite side of me.
They wrapped their arms around my waist and rested their heads on my chest.
I moved my arms over their heads and rested them on their backs, softly stroking them.
They nuzzled their heads and both mumbled "I love you Y/N."
I felt myself slowly starting to fall into sleep but responded, "I love you both too."
They tightened their grips on me and soon they were both softly snoring.
Then I fell asleep.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]