You're Safe Now~ Ticci Toby x (Abused) Reader

Requested by wowtherepasta hope you enjoy

Oneshot

Your POV

*SMACK*
I fell to the ground on impact from my dad smacking me.
"YOU WON'T AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE! ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS DANCING ON A POLE NAKED!" He screamed as he kicked me in the stomach.
I let out a pained cough, and with it cane blood.
"STOP IT! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HER!" My mother yelled as she pushed my dad away.
"We have better things to do. Now get ready and let's go to the casino." She said as she put her purse over her shoulder.
Then she looked down at me and growled.
"I can't believe that I have you as a daughter." My mother said harshly as she turned her heel and went to the kitchen to get a beer.
"Get outta my sight you little shit." My father said as he kicked my stomach again.
I couldn't move, my stomach felt like it had been smashed to complete liquid, and I could hardly breathe.
But I forced myself to carry myself up the stairs to the attic.
I slept on the floor, with only a single blanket and a pillow, I had almost no clothes as my parents could care less if I wore rags.
My body was covered in bruises and cuts, due to years of abuse.
Once I finally got to the attic I laid down on the cold, hard floor that was full of dust.
Tears started falling from my face as I covered myself with my blanket and held my stomach as I was still in agonizing pain.
"Why did I have to be born to this family?" I asked myself quietly as I continued sobbing.
I wanted to run away so badly, but I don't have any money and no where to go except the woods, and God knows if you can survive there.
I hated these night when my parents would go to the casino, and especially when they lose.
And when they don't win a bet and lose all of their money guess who gets a beating?
Me, even when they aren't drunk or coming back from the casino.
After a few minutes of calming down, drying my tears, and the pain in my stomach going away a heard a very loud blood curdling scream that came from both my mom and dad.
"DON'T GET US! GET HER-"
Seconds later everything went quiet and I heard footsteps walking down the hall.
I stood up and took a step towards the door, my heart racing so fast it felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest.
The stairs creaked to my attic room and the door opened.
There was a boy who stood there, around my age with a bloody hatchet in his hand.
He was wearing a brown striped hoodie, black gloves, goggles, and a mouthguard, he also had brown hair.
I couldn't move and fear washed over me.
He slowly took steps toward me as I took steps back.
All of a sudden I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands.
"Please end my suffering." I said as I started sobbing again.
Moments later I heard something heavy drop to this floor and arms wrapped around me pulling me into a hug.
I looked up at the boy to see him staring at me.
"It's ok *tic* your not gonna *hic* be harmed a-any longer, you're s-safe n-now." The boy said.
He had taken his goggles off to reveal soft brown eyes.
My E/C orbs stared back into his as I replied "Thank you."
Tears ran down my face as I recalled all the beatings and harsh words from my parents.
"I-I know w-what it's like *tic* t-to go through t-that." He said as he let go of me.
I wiped my eyes and we both stood up.
"My names Y/N." I said as I wiped my hands on my shirt.
"I-I'm Toby." He replied with warmly.

Toby and I ended up in the woods after leaving my parents house.
We were walking side by side, Toby told me about a man named Slenderman and these people called 'pastas'.
As we continued walking I continued to inhale the fresh air.
I took a deep breath of air and smiled.
"I haven't been outside in months, I almost forgot how nice it was."
Toby chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"It really i-is." He replied as his brown hair swayed in the wind.
I looked down at the forums and bit my lip.
"How did you find me?" I asked still looking st the ground.
"W-What d-do you mean?" He asked as he stopped walking.
I stopped and looked up at him "Why did you save me?"
Toby went silent for a few seconds, his eyes staring at the ground.
"I-I don't know I *tic* heard screaming a-and I followed it. I-I saw your *tic* parents hitting y-you and I f-felt...bad." He replied looking back up at me.
I smiled and looked away, feeling a slight brush creep up on my cheeks, "Thanks."
He giggled and grabbed my hand.
"N-No problem! C'mon I-I'm hungry." Toby said as he started pulling me.
I blushed slightly and smiled as he held my hand tight.
We walked that way all the way to his home.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]