My Lovely Lady~ (Yandere) Offenderman x (Shy) Reader

Requested by my main boi Cuddly_BTcH hope you like this 🅱️

Lemon

Your POV

Today is such a great day at the park, the sun is partly behind the clouds, the wind is lightly blowing and its not too hot.
Just perfect.
I strolled along through the park fiddling with my gold necklace that I wore, my H/C hair pulled into a bun to keep from me having to tuck it behind my ears every five seconds.
"Y/N!" A voiced shouted from behind me.
I turned around startled but only to get relieved as it was only my friends Zeke and Mason.
I'd known them since 8th grade and we all went to the same high school together.
"You guys! Don't scare me like that!" I said as I stomped my foot.
They both laughed.
"Hey Y/N, sorry. I couldn't help it." Mason said running his hand through his black hair.
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"I'm sure of it." I said as I stuck out my tongue.
"That's a nice dress by the way." Zeke said as his green eyes studied my F/C dress.
I did a curtsy and stuck a pose causing them both to laugh again.
"Anyways I gotta get going back home. I kinda wanna take a nap." I said as I stretched my arms out.
"Ah dang. Come give us a hug then." Mason said as he held out his arms.
I smiled and gave them both a hug, then we parted ways.
"Come over later tonight you guys! We can watch a movie and eat popcorn." I shouted as I waved goodbye to them.
"We will! Bye Y/N!" Mason replied as they walked away.

3rd POV

Zeke and Mason arrived at Y/N's house with candy and different sodas and chips.
"Did she tell you what movie we're gonna watch?" Zeke asked they walked up to Y/N's door.
Mason shook his head as he took a drink of his soda.
"No, but knowing her were probably gonna watch a horror movie." He replied.
Zeke nodded in agreement and went to knock on the doorbell when suddenly something long and wiggly wrapped around their waists and mouths, lifting them in the air.
All the snacks fell out of their hands and they looked at each other in panic and confusion.
They were suddenly teleported to the woods and thrown harshly against a tree.
They were shocked at what stood before them, a tall white creature wearing a grey fedora, red tie, and trench coat, trendrils coming from behind his back and no eyes except for a smirk that was filled with rage.
"Y/N is MINE!" He said darkly as he walked towards them.
His trendrils flew after their throats and wrapped around them.
Both boys struggled to rip the trendrils off of their throats as it lifted them in the air.
Oxygen began to decrease rapidly as the boys dangled in the air, the creature grew angrier and angrier by the second and squeezed tighter on Zeke and Mason's throats.
Their faces turned purple and their eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of their sockets.
Soon, both boys fell unconscious and were dropped to the ground...
Dead.
"That takes care of them." The creature said as he teleported in front of Y/N's house.
A seductive smirk grew on the creatures face as he said
"Now, to see my lady~"

Your POV

I sat on the couch eagerly waiting for Mason and Zeke to arrive.
All the snacks were placed and the movie on pause.
"They were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." I mumbled sadly as I got up to check the front door.
Nobody was out there.
I sighed and decided to put everything away, they weren't answering either of their phones, so what was the point?
I went back to my room and shut the door sighing sadly.
I turned around to go jump on my bed but instead froze in shock.
A tall white creature wearing nothing but a grey fedora and robe was laying on my bed, rose petals scattered all around it.
"W-Who are you? And WHAT are you?" I asked as I backed up against the door.
"My name if Offenderman but you can call me Offender. I wouldn't mind~" The creature said as a weird tentacle came out from behind his back and towards me.
They wrapped around my waist, legs, and grabbed my arms pinning them above my head.
Slowly I was lifted in the air and brought over to Offenderman.
"For weeks I've been waiting for this moment, I've gotten rid of every guy that laid an eye on you. Including your little 'friends.'" He said as he began kissing my neck.
"W-What you do mean 'gotten rid of'? What did you to Zeke and Mason?" I asked with a mix of fear and confusion.
"That's not important right now." He replied as he began licking and sucking on my neck.
A light moan escaped from my lips as he continued.
I whimpered as he found my 'sweet spot' and bit at it leaving a hickey.
Offender than ripped off my clothes and licked his lips as my breasts bounced a little.
"W-What are you...Ahh!"
Offender than began to suck on my nipple while messaging the other with his hand, causing me to moan loudly.
It felt good but at the same time, he wasn't anywhere human!
And I was so worried about Zeke and Mason...
I was interrupted from my thoughts by my underwear being ripped off.
Offender then moved his face up to mine and said "I wanna hear you moan~"
My face turned red at what he said and I bit my lip as I felt his hand go up my thighs towards my 'area'.
"Ahh!~" I moaned loudly as Offender inserted a finger in me.
He pumped it in and out faster and faster each time, then inserted another.
A knot began to form in my stomach as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me.
"D-Don't stop please!" I begged as he started to slow down.
He chuckled and said "What's the magic words?"
I gulped and replied, "Please."
"Good girl~"
Offender then inserted another finger and went faster then before and soon the knot in my stomach formed again.
"Mmmm." I moaned as I came all over his fingers.
He removed his fingers and licked my juices, then he laid me down on the bed.
"Please be gentle, I-I've never done this before." I said looking up at him.
"I can't promise you that." He said seductively as his tendrils pinned my arms above my head and wrapped around my legs and spread them apart.
Offender then rammed into me causing me to yell in pain.
"Ow." I mumbled, biting my lip as a tear slipped passed my shut eyes, Offender slowly thrusted in and out.
It took a few minutes for me to get used to his size and start feeling pleasure.
"Faster...p-please." I said looking up at him.
Offender chuckled and began thrusting faster and pounding into me harder.
"Yes..." I moaned loudly as he got faster each second.
"You feel more good then I would've imagined." Offender grunted as he continued pounding into me.
The knot started to form in my stomach again as Offender continued thrusting fast.
"Right there! Don't s-stop!" I begged as my walls started to get tight around him.
"I-I'm gonna-"
He released in me and I arched my back, a loud moan escaping my lips.
He chuckled and released himself.
"We're not done yet.~"

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]