The Sunset Is So Pretty~ Homicidal Liu x (Shy) Reader

Requested by TiccyMaskyJeff enjoy :O

Oneshot

Your POV

"W-Where are we going Liu?" I asked shyly as his hands were covering my eyes.
"Somewhere special." He replied walking slowly behind me.
I struggled to walk in the direction is, because I couldn't see.
"Screw this. Y/N close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." Liu said as he removed his hands from my face.
"Ok W- Woah!" Suddenly Liu picked me up bridal style and started running.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my face in his chest.
After a minute of running Liu stopped and put me down.
"You can open your eyes now." He said.
I opened my eyes and gasped.
We were on a hill underneath a huge tree, the sun was setting in the horizon and the sky was a pink-orange.
"It's beautiful Liu..." I said as I continued to stare in awe at the sunset.
Liu chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close.
I blushed and looked up at him.
His emerald green eyes were fixed on the scene before us, but his arm was wrapped tightly around me.
My whole face heated up as I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist.
"We brought you here to ask you a question, Y/N." Sully said as he looked down at me.
"W-What I-Is it?"  stuttered shyly as I looked up at him, my hair covering part of my face.
Sully chuckled and moved my hair out of my face and tucked it behind me ear.
"Liu and I always feel so strange around you...and we want you to be ours ." He said as moved in front of me and pulled me close to him.
My eyes widened in shock as I knew what he was trying to say.
"A-Are asking me to be your girlfriend?" I questioned, my eyes widened.
Liu let go and frowned "Sorry, did we ruin it? It's ok i-"
"No, really you guys, I'd love to be. Honestly I've had a crush on you for the longest time." I replied as I moved my hand to trace the scars on his neck.
"Really? You like us back?" He asked as he turned back with a huge grin on his face.
I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck giggling.
Our faces were close together and we locked eyes. 
"I love you Y/N." Liu said as his lips brushed mine.
"And Sully does too." He said rolling his eyes.
I giggled, "I love you both too."
He closed the space between us and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
I smiled and pulled away, resting my head on his chest.
"The sunset is so pretty today." I said as I stared off into the sky.
"Yeah, but it's not as pretty as you." Liu said as he lightly squeezed my sides.
I gasped and pulled away from him.
"No." I said.
He smiled mischievously and his emerald eyes stared into my E/C ones.
"Yes." He replied.
I started running from him, not wanting to get tickled.
"You can't run Y/N!" He called out at he started chasing behind me.
I started laughing and looked behind me.
I love him.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]