Electrifying~ Ben Drowned x Reader

Requested by: that1brittishperson
⚠️WARNING⚠️ there are many bad puns up ahead

Lemon

3rd POV

Y/N sat in her room on her bed playing video games, as she always does.
Y/N was a new pasta, Slenderman had found her a few months prior after she ran away from home.
She isn't as lazy as she seems, she always completes her missions that Slenderman gives her and helps out around the mansion.
But whenever she has free time, it's always spent on video games.
Y/N loved video games, almost more than Ben did.
And Ben had a crush on the new pasta, he admired how competitive she got when she'd play with someone on Mario Kart, he admired everything about her, she was always on his mind.
Y/N also liked Ben, she always laughed at his jokes and his fits whenever he'd lose a game

Currently it was 1 in the morning, everyone in the mansion were now getting back from their killings or were already asleep in their rooms.
But Ben was wide awake, he was waiting until everyone was in their rooms so that way he could go knock on Y/N's door.
His ear was up against his door, listening for when the shuffling of feet and doors opening and closing stopped.
Finally the noise stopped, a smile grew on Ben's face.
He moved his hand to the door knob and turned it, opening the door.
He stepped out into the dark hallway, and walked to Y/N's room which was a few doors down he hall.
Ben's red orbs looked around the hallway as he lifted his hand to knock on Y/N's door, he wanted  to make sure no one was watching him.
*knock* *knock*
He planted two soft knocks on Y/N's door.
Y/N paused her game, and shuffled out of her bed over to her door.
Y/N opened the door and was met with the golden-haired elf-boy.
She smiled and Ben's cheeks lit up.
Her H/L messy H/C hair really set the look for gamer, matches with her grey sweatpants and F/C hoodie she always wore.
"What's up Ben?" She said in a soft but cheerful voice.
Ben smiled and looked into her E/C eyes.
"I was wondering...y'know how you like to compete at games...more specifically at Mario Kart..." He said as a challenging look appeared in his face.
Y/N raised her eyebrows, showing a sign of interest.
Mario Kart was Y/N's favorite game to compete at.
Ben smiled wider as he continued "Would you care to accept a challenge? First person to win the most out of 10 rounds wins. Prize is, if I lose, then I have to do whatever you say for a day. However, if you lose, then you-"
"Hell yeah, lets do it. I'll be in your room in five minutes, lemme put my hair up real quick."
Y/N said as she interrupted him and shut the door.
Ben froze, the words he was gonna finish saying disappeared.
Then he smirked and fist bumped the air, then ran back to his room.

"Bwahaha!" Y/N started laughing at she passed Ben, zooming across the finish line.
Ben's jaw dropped as she won for the fifth time.
"No fucking way..." He mumbled as he stared at the replay of the characters crossing the finish line.
Y/N still continued to laugh, she fell over on the floor.
Ben's cheeks turned red as he looked over at Y/N, seeing her smiling face caused him to smile.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever you won." He said as he rolled his eyes and got up.
Y/N finally stopped laughing and gripped her stomach, it was hurting from laughing hard, but it was also quietly growling.
Ben noticed it and grinned, "Want me to go get us some food?" He asked as he headed towards his door.
Y/N smiled and nodded, "Yes please Benny boy." She said as she grabbed her controller and focused her eyes back on the screen.
Ben's smile faded as he stepped out in the hall and closed his door behind him.
"C'mon Ben...where's your mojo at?" He ran a hand through his golden blonde hair and sighed again.
"When I come back again I'll confess, I can't keep pushing my feelings..." He mumbled under his breath as he headed towards the stairs.

A few minutes later Ben's Xbox started to lag and glitch out.
Y/N raised an eyebrow as green and black stripes started covering the screen.
"Hmm, maybe it needs to be dusted off." She said as she got up and walked over to where it was sitting on the TV stand.
She bent down and turned it around, opening the panel on the back.
She blew air on it, but there was no change, the TV was still glitchy.
"Huh, thats weird." She said as she moved her fingers over some of the wires.
Just as she did so, she froze, it felt as though she was tased.
Her body went numb and she fell back, her vision fading out.

Y/N's eyes opened slowly, her body feeling back to normal.
She had been out for a couple of hours, and that was enough to make Ben freak out and start crying.
She opened her eyes to see Ben doing exactly that, he was pacing around his room, his hands on his heads as tears softly dripped from his eyes.
"Ben?" Y/N said as she sat up, rubbing her forehead.
Ben's head turned to her direction, his face immediately lit up and he ran to her.
"You're ok!"
His arms wrapped around Y/N's neck and pulled her into a hug.
More tears started running down his cheeks, and Y/N sat there dumbfounded.
"B-Ben what happened?" She asked as she slowly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back.
Ben lifted his head from her collarbone and replied, "There was a v-virus in my Xbox. When you went to f-fumble with the wires it shocked you." As he said this, more tears formed in his eyes.
"I thought you wouldn't wake up, then I wouldn't be able to tell you..." Ben looked away for a second then back to Y/N's eyes.
Y/N thought as she made eye contact with Ben.
"What were you gonna tell me?" Y/N asked as he and Ben removed arms from each other.
A grin started forming on Ben's face, then leaned forward and placed his lips on Y/N's.
Y/N's eyes widened, but she closed them and kissed back.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, and Ben moved onto the bed with her.
He locked her in place with his legs and then parted himself from the kiss.
"I really like you Y/N, like, I always get this weird feeling around you and I-"
Y/N shushed him by putting a finger to his lips.
"I feel the same way Ben. But just shut up and kiss me already. You've kept me waiting." She said as she removed her finger.
Ben smiled widely and started moving his hands up and down Y/N's sides.
"I'm starting to feel my mojo kicking in.~" He said as he attacked Y/N's neck.
Y/N gasped as Ben started sucking and biting at her neck, but her hoodie blocked the rest of it.
Y/N noticed this and took it off, only to leave Ben surprised that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.
Ben face turned red as he stared at her chest, Y/N also blushed and looked away.
Y/N again gasped by surprise as Ben started to bite and suck at one of her breasts while fondling the other.
Y/N bit her lip and softly moaned as he continued to leave hickeys on her chest.
Ben stopped and sat up, then started taking off his clothes, as well as Y/N taking off her sweatpants.
Ben parted Y/N's legs with his hands and positioned himself in front of her.
Y/N and Ben's eyes met, both of them full of lust.
Y/N wrapped her arms around Ben's neck and he entered her.
A light but sharp pain went through Y/N causing her to whimper.
Ben placed his lips on Y/N's and licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she accepted.
At the same time Ben started moving his hips and thrusting himself into Y/N.
Y/N moaned as Ben continued to thrust, and his tongue exploring her wet cavern.
Y/N whispered like she was being teased, she wanted Ben to pick up the pace which is what he did.
He moved Y/N's closer by grabbing her legs and pulling her more into him.
Y/N started moaning even more, and Ben started too as well.
They parted from each other, both of them panting and Y/N let go of him.
Ben squeezed Y/N's breasts as he started to push himself harder and faster.
Y/N arched her back a little bit and her hands gripped the sheets.
Ben increased his speed as he felt a faint knot in his stomach.
There was one forming in Y/N's too as Ben continued to hit Y/N's 'spot'.
"Right t-there..." Y/N said as she gripped he sheets even harder.
Ben started to go even faster, thrusting as hard as he could as the knot got bigger and bigger.
After a few more thrusts both of their knots released, Ben crashed his lips to Y/N's as his member twitched and released himself in her.
After he finished Ben parted both ways from Y/N, then collapsed next to her.
They both caught there breath for a minute, then turned and wrapped their arms around each other.
Ben wrapped his arm around Y/N's waistband buries his face in her breasts, his breath tickling against her skin.
Y/N pulled the blankets over them and then rested her hand in Ben's hair, stroking it.
Ben started to close his eyes, but shot them back open when Y/N said, "That was quite electrifying wasn't it Ben?" She asked with a smile on her face.
Ben didn't look up, he only realized he was in for a pun war.
"Did you just- make a pun referenced you getting electrocuted?" He asked as he looked up.
"Watt do you mean?" She asked as her smile grew bigger.
Ben looked back down and he too smiled, "What you just said right now, it shocked me."
Y/N giggled and ran her hand through his hair "I guess we really lit the spark between us huh?"
Ben sighed and closed his eyes again "Shut up dummy. You win, ok?"
Y/N giggled and kissed his forehead, she too felt her eyes start to feel droopy.
"I might be a dummy, but I'm your dummy." She said as she started to drift off into sleep.
Ben smiled and nuzzled himself closer to Y/N, "I love you Y/N."
Y/N heard the faint words and she replied one last time, "I love you too Ben."

[Edited, June 16th 2019]