Rainy Day~ Jeff x Reader x Ben

Requested through DM's by mah boi: Syd143143

Lemon

2nd POV

"Hurry up you guys! It looks like it's about to rain!" You said as you started sprinting.
"W-Wait rain? Like w-water right?" Ben stuttered as be started running behind you.
Jeff rolled his eyes and put his hood over his head as he ran next to you guys.
"That's what rain is dumbfuck." Jeff replied as he placed his hands in his hood.
Ben made an uneasy face as he continued running.
It started sprinkling, and a single droplet landed on Ben which caused him to stop and freeze in place.
You and Jeff stopped and looked at him, "Hurry up!" You both yelled.
But Ben didn't move, only stay frozen in place.
You jogged over to Ben and picked him up bridal style, and the rain started to sprinkle harder.
Jeff growled and looked around, you'd all never get back to mansion before it started raining hard.
Then he tilted his head when a nearby cave cane into view.
"Hey guys! There's a cave over there!" Jeff shouted as he pointed over to it.
You nodded and started running towards the cave with Ben still frozen in your arms.

You set Ben down, who still hadn't returned to normal.
Ben shuddered, the feeling of water still on his skin.
Jeff took off his wet hoodie and you did the same, tossing yours on the stone floor.
You were wearing your black sports bra, which showed off your skin and the curves of your chest, which showed off more skin than you'd like.
You felt Ben and Jeff's eyes staring at you, and you turned around glaring at them.
They both turned away, their cheeks red.
You mentally sighed and walked over and sat next to them.
Ben took off his hat and ruffled his hair, droplets of water shaking off.
Jeff did the same with his hair and dried his hands on his white shirt.
You held your legs by your chest and buried your face in your knees which were covered by your now damp sweatpants.
The sound of heavy rain pounded on the ground and top of the cave, giving you all no hope of it going away soon.
"We're gonna be here for a while huh?" Ben asked as he leaned back on the wall, his red eyes looking around.
Jeff held his knees to his chest and rested his head sighing heavily.
"Yeah. It's seems like it." Your muffled voice replied.
You lifted yourself up and crawled over next to Ben, sitting next to him and leaving your head on his shoulder.
"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered as he froze.
"Using you as a pillow. Now shut up." You replied poking his side.
He let out a silent giggle and his eyes averted over to Jeff, who was staring at your open chest.
Both of their eyes met, and they smirked at each other then looked back at you.
You fell asleep, leaving the two boys to hatch an idea.

You woke up a couple of hours later, the sound of rain and whispering filling your ears.
You opened your eyes, and saw a small fire with Ben and Jeff next to it talking to each other.
"She's awake." Ben said as he looked over at you.
You rubbed your eyes and yawned.
"How long was I asleep for?" You asked as you got up and went over to them.
"A couple of hours. It hasn't stopped raining." Jeff replied as his eyes followed you as you sat down.
You crossed your arms to cover your chest and looked at the fire.
"How you guys make it?" You asked.
"We found some twigs and leaves, used two stones to create a spark." Ben replied as he held his hands up to warm them.
Then you realized something, they both weren't wearing shirts.
You started to blush as you looked at both of their chests, then looked away flushed.
"Where's your s-s-shirts?" You asked as you continued looking away.
They both grinned and Ben bit his lip replying "It got kinda warm in here, so we took em' off. Wanna take of your top?~"
You did have to admit, it was a little warm in the cave, but you were too focused on what he said.
Take off my top?!
"Yeah, maybe your a little too warm in those sweatpants. Maybe you should take them off too." Jeff said with a smirk.
Your faces turned completely red, their eyes staring hungry and lustfully at you.
Fuck it.
You stood up, a slight grin on your face.
Both boys stood up with you and watched as you slowly took off your bra.
You tossed your bra on the ground and slowly started to take off your sweatpants, showing your F/C lace underwear.
They walked over to you, Ben in the front and Jeff in the back and they began to caress themselves all over you.
Jeff attacked your neck and ripped off your underwear causing you to gasp.
Ben smirked and licked his lips as he started to pinch at your breasts with his hands.
Ben started suck on one of your breasts while he fondled the other.
Jeff's hands trailed up and down your sides as he bit at your neck, getting your sweet spots every time.
You bit your tongue to keep yourself from moaning loud as they continued to suck on you.
You could feel their 'excitement' as they started to grind themselves on you.
You whimpered as if you were being teased, which you were and both boys grinned mischievously.
Their lips and hands left your skin as they started to take off the rest of their clothes.
"I wanna see how good that mouth of yours is.~" Ben said as moved his clothes around to make it like a blanket.
Jeff did the same with his, and you were pushed down onto it.
Jeff got behind you and positioned himself to your entrance and Ben laid down in front of you, his member close to your face.
You smirked and took it in your hands, stroking and bringing your lips to kiss the tip.
Then you gasped as Jeff entered himself into you, slightly grunting.
As Jeff started moving himself you started to bob your head on Ben's member causing him to let out a shaky moan.
"Y-Yeah..." He mumbled as he bit his lip.
You mentally smirked as he moaned while letting out some of your own from Jeff's hard thrusting.
Jeff grinned as he slapped your ass earning a yelp from you.
You brought your mouth away from Ben's member, moaning as you slowly moved your hand up and down his shaft.
Ben grunted and fell back onto the ground, gripping his hair as he felt a knot in his stomach.
Jeff started slamming into you harder, hitting your spot and making you moan loudly.
You both felt knots form in your stomachs.
You bright yourself back to Ben's member and started bobbing your head fast.
Your knots grew tighter and tighter until finally you all released.
Jeff and Ben's members twitched as they released in you.
You swallowed and lifted your head up, gasping.
Jeff pulled out and stood up running a hand through his hair and a smile on his face.
"That was a pretty fun rainy day activity huh?"
He said as he winked at you.
Ben laughed and you rolled your eyes.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]