Coward~ (Suicidal) Hoodie x Reader

Oneshot

2nd POV

"She'll never l-love me." Brian mumbled as he shut himself in your bathroom.
He threw off his mask, gloves and hoodie, tossing it on the floor next to him as he slid down the wall.
Tears started trickling down his cheeks as he held his razor in his hands.
You were at work, so you had no knowledge that Brian was doing this.
Brian looked at his left wrist, new and old scars covered it, all from heartbreak.
Well, you didn't really break his heart.
You and Brian had known each other since childhood, basically all your lives you've known each other.
But Brian for a couple of years now has been in love with you.
He was too much of a coward to confess, so he hid his feelings from you.
But whenever he was alone he'd break down into tears and just want to be held in your arms.
This was one of those days, but he felt you'd never love him the same.
But little did he know, you felt the same.
Brian continued crying, he held the razor in his hand and put it to his wrist.
"Well, old friend, looks l-like I'm back a-at your business inn." Brian said as he sliced his wrist.
The crimson liquid ran down his arm, and dropped onto the tile floor.
His hazel eyes were full of tears, he started slicing more and more aggressively.
Then he cut too deep, blood started oozing even more now.
"S-Shit." He said, he could see white spots in his vision and started to feel heavy.
He started to lose consciousness and before he passed out he saw you open the door.

You sat quietly at the foot of the your bed, which lay Brian's sleeping body.
You had come home early with a bad feeling, and when you went to the bathroom, you were met with the worst scene you could imagine.
You looked at Brian, his sleeping face made you comforted, but when your E/C eyes drifted down to his bandaged wrist, you lost all control and started crying.
You buried your hands in your face.
You had no idea if Brian would wake up, and that made you feel guilty and cry even more.
"I n-never even got to tell him how I felt about him..." Your muffled voice said as you continued sobbing in your hands.
Just them, Brian's eyes opened.
The sound of your sad cries made him come back into consciousness.
His hazel eyes looked at you, and all the events that happened come flooding back.
"All these years I didn't tell him...and now he might not wake up."
You lifted your face from your hands, your eyes were red and tear stains in your cheeks.
"Y/N?" Brian's voice spoke to you quietly.
You looked over at Brian and froze.
"Brian?"
You suddenly jumped up and threw your arms around him, crying in the crook of his neck.
Brian started tearing up, angry at himself for what he did and hurting you.
"W-Why?" You said as you hugged him tighter.
Brian lifted his arm and placed his hand on your head, holding you there.
"I'm sorry."

You and Brian sat at the kitchen table across from each other, Brian was drinking hot tea you have made for him.
"You did this, because you thought I didn't love you?" You asked as you held your head down and fumbling with your hands in your lap.
Brian looked away, tears forming in his eyes as he took a sip of the hot tea.
"Yeah..." He replied in a soft voice.
You bit your lip and inhaled sharply.
"For years...for years I've put you in pain because I-"
You stop and buried your face in your hands, then muttered, "This is all my fault."
Brian turned back at you and set his cup down.
"N-No this isn't your fault Y/N. It's mine because I-I was too shy to confess to you and ask you out. I was too much of a c-coward to tell you how I felt."
Brian leaned back in his chair and rubbed his neck while sighing.
"I g-guess I was scared because I thought it would've r-ruined our friendship."
You smiled and wiped your tears with your sleeve.
"I would've said yes stupid."
Brian chuckled and leaned forward.
"Well yeah, now I know that."
Your eyes met, all the tears and sadness faded away at the moment for the both of you.
"Just promise me, Brian, you'll never hurt yourself again." You spoke softly as you stared into his hazel eyes.
"I promise Y/N I n-never will again." He replied in the same tone.
You both then got up, and walked towards each other, soon you were inches away.
Brian's arms wrapped around your waist and your arms around his neck.
He pulled you closer and his lips touched yours.
You kissed back and he pulled you even closer, deepening the kiss.
You parted after a few seconds, and rested your head on Brian's chest.
Brian held you and he rested his head on yours.
"So Y/N...will you be my g-girlfriend?" He asked as he kissed your forehead.
You smiled and looked up at him.
"Duh." You said as you moved some of his black hair out of his face.
Brian smiled cheekily and picked you up bridal style, and started twirling you.
"Ah! Brian!" You yelled as you held onto him.
Brian laughed and set you down, kissing your cheek.
You stuck your tongue out at him and put your hands on your hips.
"I can't believe I'm now dating a serial killer."
Brian stuck his tongue back out at you and out his hands on your hips, mocking you.
You rolled your eyes and started making your way over to the fridge.
"Now, would Hoodie like a sandwich?" You asked as you opened it up.
Brian's eyes widened and he squealed "Yes! Yes h-he would!"
You laughed at him.
So you made him and yourself a sandwich, then later that night you two fell asleep cuddling.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]