Have Some Waffles~ Ticci Toby x (Suicidal) Reader

Requested by Vicvic763490

Enjoy!~

Oneshot

3rd POV

"Y/N? W-Where a-are you?" Toby yelled as he frantically looked around for Y/N in their shared house.
She heard his yelling from the dark corner of her room, holding her legs against her chest.
Ever since she was young, she was deeply depressed even a little suicidal.
But 3 months ago when she met Toby, he devoted every moment he had to cuddling with her and feeding her her favorite snacks, without Toby, Y/N didn't know where she'd be now.
"Y/N!" Toby's voice grew louder as his footsteps grew closer to their room.
A tear ran down Y/N's face, and she dropped the razor in her hand.
Everyday Y/N felt sad, and she never knew why.
But Toby, made her smile and every moment without him made her experience even more sadness.
Y/N jumped at the touch of Toby's arms pulling her into his chest.
"Y/N." Toby spoke her name softly as he stroked her hair.
Y/N shed a few tears as she clung to Toby, taking in his scent and his touch.
"Y/N p-please *tic* don't be s-sad." Toby said as he hugged her tighter.
Y/N smiled softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Slowly, Y/N started to feel a little less sad.
Toby had rolled her up in a blanket and laid her on the couch, put on her favorite movie and was feeding her popcorn, chocolate, and anything else she liked.
Y/N nuzzled up against Toby, his arm around her and his other hand stroking her hair.
She looked up at him, her E/C eyes met his brown ones.
Toby leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead.
*Ding!*
Toby moved Y/N over and got up, running to the kitchen.
Seconds later her returned with a plate full blueberry, cinnamon, and chocolate chip waffles.
Y/N smiled at Toby as she stared at the heavenly look on his face.
Toby sat back down and Y/N laid down on his lap.
Toby picked up a waffle, ripped a piece off and held it to Y/N's mouth.
"H-Have a w-waffle baby." Toby said with a wide grin.
Y/N opened her mouth and Toby placed the waffle in her mouth.
The waffle was warm, and tasted like blueberry.
Y/N then got up and unraveled herself from her blanket cocoon.
Toby stuffed a waffle in his mouth and set the plate on the couch side table.
He opened his arms and Y/N jumped into them.
Y/N nuzzled herself into his chest and closed her eyes as he ran his hands up and down her back.
Then her eyes opened as she let his hand trace her wrists, the scars that were once there were now fading into white lines on her skin.
"I-I love y-you *tic* Y/N, p-promise me *tic* y-you'll never h-hurt yourself." Toby said with concern as he lifted her chin.
Y/N didn't respond, only stare into his brown eyes.
Toby lifted her lips to his and gently kissed them, then pulled away.
"W-We'll get through your *tic* d-depression t-together." Toby said as he wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist.
Y/N nodded and lifted herself to his lips before saying, "I love you."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]