Bullets~ Hoodie x Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

I was running away from home, the house that was full of careless, abusive and rude people.
I ran through the darks streets of midnight, the bag on my back, heavy with things I threw in it.
I had nowhere to go, but I didn't care.
But to make it worse, there were serial killers in my town, which made my anxiety worse.
I stopped and caught my breath in an alleyway, gripping my sore sides.
After I rested for a minute, I could hear footsteps and soft muttering behind me.
I spun around to be greeted by three middle aged guys, clearly alcoholics and they didn't look friendly.
"Well, well, what's a pretty little gal like you doing here late at night?" A man asked in a gruff voice.
I turned around to run, but was greeted by two other men.
I gulped and started to freak out a little bit.
"Just come with us doll, or your gonna get hurt." The man said as he chuckled darkly.
Suddenly the two behind me came after me, I ducked as one tried to punch me, and I punched him in the face causing him to fly and fall to the ground.
The other tried grab me, but I jumped up and kicked his stomach hard, and he fell onto the floor.
The other two men came at me and I did the same to them.
The man growled and pulled out a gun, cocking it.
I gulped and stood frozen, closing my eyes.
'BANG!'
A gunshot rang through my ears and there was a sudden pain in my leg.
Then another shot was heard.
I whimpered and opened my eyes and looked down at my leg.
There was blood seeping through my jeans and creating a pool around me.
I looked up and my eyes widened to see the man who shot me was dead.
Behind him stood someone else, a figure who wore a yellow hoodie, black gloves and a black mask with red eyes and a red frown.
"A-A you Y/N L/N?" The figure asked as they put their gun down.
I noticed they were using a voice changer, but was even more confused on why they were looking for me.
I crawled away and didn't respond, only watched them as they started walking towards me.
As they got closer I noticed the figure was a male, and didn't seem to have the intent of harm.
"I'm n-not going to h-hurt you. Don't be scared." The man said as he picked me up.
I whimpered and tensed up, still having no idea who this person was.
"Slender needs y-you, don't worry, you a-aren't going to be harmed." He said as he started walking.
I sighed and relaxed myself.
"Who are you?" I asked looking up at him.
I felt his heartbeat race as he replied "It's Hoodie."
That's an odd name.
I rested my head on his chest and started breathing heavily, me leg still hurting.
He must've noticed this because he said "I-I'll fix your leg when we get there. Y-You'll be ok."
He grip on me tightened in a gentle way, and I closed my eyes.
"Thank you...Hoodie." I said, sounding confused at his name.
His heartbeat increased again and I lightly grinned.
"Y-You're welcome."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]