Stress Reliever~ Jason the Toymaker x (Neko) Reader

^^My babe💕💕^^

Oneshot

3rd POV

Neko Y/N sat criss cross on the floor next to her best friend, Jason the Toymaker.
He was laying on his bed, eyes emerald and an irritated mood.
Y/N's head rested on the edge of the bed, her eyes examine every feature of her crush.
Yes crush, but Jason didn't know.
Her ears twitched and tail pranced around as she continued to stare at him.
This is what they usually did, Y/N would sit by his bed while Jason ranted about whatever to get it off of his chest.
Sometimes though, Jason pretended to be irritated just so Y/N could be with him.
This was one of those days, but Jason planned to finally confess.
Jason had a crush on Y/N, but she didn't know.

Jason POV

I lay down on the bed, eyes staring at the cracked, white ceiling with my toys dangling from it.
Y/N, as usual sat with her head on the edge of my bed patiently sitting there.
I felt my eyes shift back to their regular honey yellow.
I turned my head over and was immediately met with Y/N's gorgeous E/C eyes.
She stared at me with a playful look, and her swishing tail added to it.
I smiled widely, amused at how cat-like she can be.
Y/N tilted her head and lifted an eyebrow, but didn't move her head from the bed.
I chuckled, "Sometimes I find it amusing when you become more cat in behavior than human."
Y/N grew a smirk, and her pupils grew, as if she were about to attack something.
"That's because I am a cat in case you forget." She replied with a small giggle and blush.
I felt my cheeks get warm, everything and anything about her is just too cute.
I sat up, and scooted over then patted the spot next to me.
Y/N immediately jumped on my bed without hesitation and curled up next to me.
She spread herself across my lap and closed her eyes, using her arms as a pillow.
Her tail swung across in front of my face.
I've never touched it, but it looks...soft and fuzzy.
LJ and Candy Pop always play with her ears and tail, but I, have never had the courage.
I lifted my hand and gently touched her H/C tail.
I started stoking it and staring admiringly at it, and I did the same with her ears.
Y/N didn't open her eyes, instead her cheeks turned pink and started purring.
I chuckled softly, oh how her purring made her sound like a motorboat, but a very quiet motorboat that instead flies on the water.
Her tail started swishing around even more, the touch of my hand starching at her ears made her purr even louder.
Then Y/N got up, and rested herself against my shoulder, still purring as she now stared into my eyes.
"If you ever get angry Jason, I make a good stress reliever." She spoke in a mellow tone.
I felt my cheeks grow warm again, as I stared down into the eyes of my best friend.
I gulped slightly and opened my mouth to speak.
"O-Only be my stress reliever. My girl."
Y/N's pupils dilated wider again, then went back to its original narrow.
A smiled appeared on her face as she giggled "I would love to be only your stress reliever, and...your girl."
Y/N looked away, blushing.
I smiled and tilted my head, some of my red hair falling in front of my face.
My hair touched Y/N's ear, causing it to twitch.
She turned back around and was met with my lips hers.
I closed my eyes and felt her tense, but then she let go and kissed back.
Her lips were soft, and the kiss was the most gentle thing I've ever touched.
I parted and opened my eyes, my face hot and I noticed Y/N's face completely red.
She opened her eyes and looked into mine.
"I love you Jason."
I felt my heart jump.
"I love you too Y/N." I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.
Y/N started purring again and she rested her head on my chest.
I tightened my grip around her waist and pulled her a bit closer, then I closed my eyes and went to bed, knowing that Y/N was mine.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]