Follow Your Heart~ Slender Brothers x Reader

Requested through DM's by: EmeMartinez

In this oneshot you are going to be picking which one of the brothers you end up with based on your choice. Similar to my Creepypasta fanfiction.

Enjoy!~

Oneshot

3rd POV

Y/N sat alone at a bar at 4:00am, sitting slouched against the bar with her arms over her head.
She had gone there for a drink trying to clear her mind.
You see, Y/N was in a love triangle, or more like a square or pentagon.
There were the 4 Slender brothers, each charming in their own way, and Y/N liked all 4 of them.
But the thing is, the 4 brothers also liked Y/N, so it was hard for Y/N to choose who she wanted to be with.
She admired the sexiness of Offenderman, the gentleman nature of Slenderman, the playfulness of Splendorman, and the cheeriness for fashion that Trenderman had.
Y/N didn't know who to go to for advice, so everyday Y/N sat stressed out alone by herself.
Then someone tapped on her shoulder, Y/N looked up and turned to see Jane.

"Hey Y/N...you ok?" Jane asked Y/N as she raised her eyebrow.
Y/N sighed and buried her face in her hands again.
"Not really...there's a situation." Y/N replied in a muffled voice.
Jane sat next to her on a bar stool, in her hands were 4 envelopes that she slid next to Y/N.
Y/N looked down and took the letters in her hands.
"Who are these from?" Y/N asked trying to act surprised, already knowing who they were from.
"The 4 faceless giants gave em' to me, this morning actually, and I didn't mind cause I was already up and running around. It took me a while to find you."
Y/N's heart skipped a beat as she was now reading the letters.
Each letter had the same words 'If you choose to be with me, then meet me at......'
Y/N's face became even more anxious and nervous, Jane noticed this.
"So...what's the situation? Why do you look all anxious?" She asked, her black eyes now full of curiosity.
Y/N sighed and turned to Jane "I don't know if you're the best person to ask but..."
Y/N paused and looked back at the letters, then turned back and sighed.
"So basically, I like the 4 'faceless giants' and they all like me back. These letters here are telling me that I basically have to choose between one of them." Y/N said.
Jane paused, then smirked and jokingly said "Just say no, say that you're a young, independent woman who needs no man."
Y/N froze, and glared at Jane a murderous look.
Jane gulped and quickly said, "Ok, ok, calm down it was just a joke."
Y/N huffed and turned away, laying her head on the bar.
Jane bit her lip in embarrassment, but then smiled in a comforting way.
Jane stood up and patted Y/N's back with her hand, then said
"Just follow your heart. You'll know which guy you'll want to be with. Yeah, depending on who you choose the other 3 will feel a little bit hurt, but don't feel guilty cause it'll only make it harder on yourself."
Jane lifted her hand from Y/N's back and cleared her throat "Anyways I'm gonna go back to the mansion now, I'm kind of tired and don't worry, I won't tell anybody."
Jane turned around in her black heels and left.
Y/N smiled and lifted her head, feeling a little more relaxed by Janes words.

Y/N walked through the woods, on her way to meet ___.
All 4 of the letters were in her jacket pocket, but only 1 would be responded to.
I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.
Y/N thought as she stepped on branches and twigs, making her way to her destination.
She started to shake nervously, she just wanted to fall asleep and hope her problems would disappear.
Just follow your heart Y/N.
Jane's words lingered in Y/N's mind, making her feel a bit more at peace.
Y/N then stopped.
A cool breeze passed by, Y/N's hair fluttered in it, and no longer than a second later a figure appeared.

Your POV

Slenderman

Slenderman appeared in front of me with a hand full of F/C flowers, holding them out to me.
My heart started beating fast as I took them in my hands with a soft, "Thank you."
I smiled and admired the many different types of flowers that were made into a bouquet.
Slenderman chuckled and embraced me in a hug.
I blushed at his sudden movement, but I hugged him back, and suddenly all of my nervousness faded away.
"Y/N." Slenderman said.
I looked up at him my E/C eyes meeting his blank face (lmao).
"Thank you...for choosing to be with me." He said in a flustered tone.
My face burned even redder as I looked away, letting go of him.
I didn't respond, mostly because I didn't know what to say.
Still looking down, I reached my hand out to grab his.
Slender took mine in his hand held it gently.
We started walking back to the mansion, hand in hand, both of us not knowing what to say.
Then I yawned.
I was really tired, and I could barely keep my eyes open.
Then I felt two arms pick me up, it was Slender.
I looked up at him to see him looking down at me, I could feel him smiling as he embraced me once again.
I softly smiled and rested my head against his chest, he started walking again.
My eyes started to close and I felt myself slowly starting to fall asleep.
"I love you Slender."
The words came out of my mouth by itself, making me feel at ease.
I listened to Slender's heartbeat as it started to increase.
A smirk formed on my face at this.
"I love you too Y/N."
That was all I heard before I fell asleep.

Trenderman

Trenderman appeared before me, in his usual brown pants, green scarf and yellow sweater.
He seemed nervous, and he held something behind his back.
I turned my head curiously but then let out a surprised gasp.
Trenderman held out a gold necklace, on it was a pendant hat had my name inscribed in it.
I smiled brightly, admiring the shine and how beautiful it was as he handed it to me.
Trenderman sighed in a relieved way and chuckled.
I was so happy that I didn't even realize that I threw my arms around him.
He tensed up at my sudden move, but I didn't care.
Then he picked me up, wrapping his arms around my waist as he lifted me up.
I giggled as we came face to face, the necklace still in my hand.
"Do you like your necklace Y/N?" Trenderman asked as stared to put it on.
"I don't just like it, I love it. Thank you." I replied as I pecked his cheek.
He blushed and chuckled, pushing up his glasses with one of his tendrils.
I yawned and rested my head in the crook of his neck.
"Lets go back to the mansion, you look tired." He said as he started walking as he continued to hold me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.
"I love you".
I could feel him blush as he held me a little bit tighter.
"I love you too Y/N."

Offenderman

Offenderman appeared a few feet away from me, leaning up against a tree.
His fedora covered part of his face, a cigarette lit in his mouth.
He turned over to me and smirked his signature sexy smirk.
I blushed and took a few steps closer to him, he got up off the tree and started making his way over to me.
We both then came to a stop, just inches away from each other.
Offenderman looked down at me, in his hands he held a single F/C rose.
"I grew a few of these in my garden, but out of the bunch this one seemed the most delicate and beautiful. It reminded me of you." He said in a reddened tone.
I looked up at him to his cheeks were red, the cigarette had now been completely burned out.
I took the rose in my hand, there were fresh water droplets on it, and the leaves were soft.
It really was beautiful.
"Thank you." I said as I hugged him.
Offender chuckled and hugged me back in a tight embrace.
I took in the scent of his cologne, and the feeling of his arms around me made me not want to let go.
I feel somewhat safe with him.
I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head, mumbling "I love you."
He didn't respond at that moment, only pick me up with his arms and start walking.
I peeked my eyes open to see that we were now sitting underneath a tree, his arms still holding me.
My eyes started to drop and I closed them again feeling myself starting to fall asleep.
"I love you too Y/N." Offenderman said as I felt his body relax.
Then we both fell asleep.

Splendorman

Splendorman appeared in front of me, he cheeks already rosy and a playful smile on his face.
In his hands were three bright colored balloons one blue, yellow and red.
"Hi Y/N!~" Splendor said cheerfully.
I smiled brightly, then I started laughing.
All of my sudden guilt and anxiousness I was feeling just disappeared instantly.
Splendorman smiled and held the balloons out to me for me to take.
I accepted them and said "Thank you Splendy."
Splendy blushed at the nickname and the bells on his tendrils jingled.
A breeze passed by and my H/C hair blew in my face.
Splendorman reaches out his hand and moved it behind my ear.
Then he tilted his head and smiled, he then held out his hand.
My face grew redder as I accepted it, my hand was now in his.
"You seem tired, lets go back to the mansion and I'll make you some hot tea." He said as we started walking.
I smiled and leaned my head against his arm.
"I love you Splendy."
He looked down at me and smiled, his hand gently squeezed mine.
"I love you too Y/N."

[Edited, June 16th 2019]