Alone In The Mansion~ Jeff x Reader x Eyeless Jack

Requested by: katzzi_

Lemon

3rd POV

"Alright you three, we'll be gone for a few hours so until then, PLEASE don't destroy the mansion. Well, mostly Jeff, I know he might." Masky said as he picked up his duffel bag and threw his towel over his shoulder.
Today was the day everyone in the mansion would be taking a little trip down to the lake for a little fun in the sun.
Trender and Masky had been planning it for awhile now, and this was the only summer day that would be clear and windless.
Since everyone would be gone, you hatched an idea with Jeff and EJ, lately they've both been getting near you and hitting on you, leaving small kisses on your neck and running their hands all over you when out of sight of everybody.
Today was the day something special was going to happen.
"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever I promise I won't wreck the mansion." Jeff responded to Masky as he rolled his eyes.
Jeff was sitting in front of the TV, a blanket over him and thermometer in his mouth.
He claimed to be sick, and demanded to stay.
You were wrapped up in a blanket on the living room couch, sniffling and coughing pretending to be sick too.
EJ made the excuse that he wasn't one to look forward to 'fun in the sun' and simply didn't feel like it.
"Alrighty then. We're out." Jane said as she headed out the door, followed by everybody else.
The door slammed shut behind them, leaving an echo through the whole mansion.
For two whole minutes everybody was silent,
Jeff turned off the TV and threw off his blanket.
EJ ran to the door and peered out the windows, then entered the living room and took his mask off, nodding to you both that everybody was out of sight.
You smiled mischievously and got up from the couch, throwing the blankets onto the floor.
"Well then, shall we make our way to your room Y/N?" Jeff cooed as he wrapped his arm around your waist.
You looked at Jeff and nodded and then turned to EJ motioning him to go.
EJ smiled widely and led the way to your room.

EJ and Jeff started rubbing their hands all over you, with the mansion empty and no one around for a few hours, they both planned to make you scream.
You stood in between EJ and Jeff, Jeff was sucking at your neck and EJ was groping your breasts.
They both were arguing here and there about who was going to do what, but you already decided that.
"Alright fine, how bout this, I stay in front and you get behind." Jeff told EJ as he laid down on the bed.
EJ ran a hand through his hair and thought for a second, "Works for me."
You then smirked and climbed onto your bed, facing Jeff.
EJ climbed in behind you and brought himself to your entrance.
He slightly teased you before then entering you.
You moaned softly at EJ's action but then brought your attention to Jeff.
You stared at his member and took it in your hand, stroking it and admiring the length.
At the same time EJ entered you, his hands gripping your waist as he adjusted to his position, letting out a small grunt.
You started licking the tip of Jeff's member then took more in, then started bobbing your head up and down.
"Ah~!" Jeff threw his head back and moaned, you moved your hand in rhythm with your mouth going at a fast pace.
Meanwhile EJ was thrusting into you hard and fast, you moaned loudly and could feel a tingle sensation in your lower half body.
He started shoving his length further inside of you, and at that same time Jeff grabbed your hair and made you take in more of his member.
You slightly gagged, but continued bobbing your head faster and faster.
"Oh fuck~..." Jeff moaned, a knot now forming in his stomach as he gripped the bed sheets.
There was one forming in EJ's too, he wanted to cum so bad inside you and went even faster as he practically slammed into you.
You were moaning even louder now, a knot also forming in your stomach, the ecstasy drive you crazy and you don't want it to stop.
Then you all climaxed, Jeff's member twitched inside your mouth and EJ filled you.
You came hard and moaned one final time.
Once Jeff finished releasing you swallowed what he gave you and lifted your head.
EJ nearly collapsed, he was a panting mess and so were you.
Jeff's grip loosened from the bed sheets and he sat up.
"That w-was amazing." You said as you collapsed onto the bed.
EJ looked at Jeff, and Jeff looked at EJ, both of them grinning.
"The fun's just getting started~" EJ said as he rubbed his hand on your thigh close to your entrance.
Jeff chuckled and replied "We have LOTS of time."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]