Hidden Figure~ Ticci Toby x (Vampire) Reader

Requested by: bloodyluna20

Oneshot

3rd POV

It was around 6pm, the sun was starting to go down and Toby was running around observing for any potential victims.
As he was running, he came across a tall three story house near the entrance to the woods.
He raised an eyebrow as he came to a stop, the house was falling apart, some windows boarded up and others were shattered, it looked abandoned.
There was a big, black fence that held a sign saying KEEP OUT!
Toby tilted his head in curiosity and went towards the house, he walked towards the house and started to climb the fence.
When he jumped down his gut got a strange feeling.
He looked up once again at the broken windows and grabbed his hatchet from its holster.
As his eyes gazed over a window on the way top of the house, he saw a black figure move away from the window.
This made him even more curious and he made his way to the front door.
Gripping his hatchet in one hand, he took his other and turned the door knob and pushed the door open.
His brown eyes examined all the dust and broken furniture in the house, patches of sun and darkness in every corner.
Then he noticed spots of blood on the floor, and it made him think back to the mysterious figure he saw move in the window.
He slowly walked more towards the middle of the house and he looked up, you could see straight through the floors all the way to the ceiling.
Then Toby heard faint shuffling from the top floor, and he knew he had to find a way to get up there and see what was causing it.
There were stairs, broken and dangerous, if you took one wrong step you'd be falling straight through.
Toby gulped and he knew he'd have to run up the stairs and he'd only have on shot at it.
Toby inhaled sharply and darted for the stairs, he took one step after a another as he ran up them, each step falling behind him and crashing into the floor.
He could hear the cracking beneath his feet and it made him anxious.
As he reached the top step he jumped and bent down to catch his breath.
He turned around at what used to be a flight of stairs, what they were now was a bunch of broken wood chips and dust.
Then he heard the shuffling again.
Toby looked up at the third floor, but all there was, was darkness, the sun was quickly starting to fade away.
He noticed a single wooden post that connected the third and second floor, in the middle of the post it was blood soaked.
He went to try to climb it, but was caught off guard when he heard a painful moan from the room next to him.
Toby raised an eyebrow and held his hatchet high ready to swing at what was behind it.
He creeped near the door and opened it.
Inside was a bloody mess of bodies, they all looked shriveled up as if all the blood in them had been sucked up.
Toby peeked his head in, on the walls were bloody handprints and the floor entirely was soaked in blood.
Toby grimaced at the piles of bodies in the room, and following that he withdrew himself.
He turned back to climb up the post when suddenly, he felt a hand try to pull him back.
"Gahh!" He screamed as he whipped around and struck the figure.
His hatchet landed in the collarbone of a boy about the same age as him, except his skin was pale, he eyes were full of horror and there was blood dripping from holes his neck.
"B-Beware t-the vam...pire..." The boy said.
Toby's eyes widened and the boy's eyes rolled to the back of his head, then he fell dead to the floor.
Toby retrieved his hatchet from the bloody corpse and turned his attention to shuffling that he again heard.
He gulped and made his way to the post.
He started to walk up the post, a large pool of blood was dripping down from the floor where he was trying to get too.
As he got towards the middle of the post he started looking around the third floor.
All the windows were boarded up, the were even more dead bodies and blood on the wall.
Toby got to the third floor, the floor had huge cracks beneath him.
He looked around and spotted another door, it was closed and it looked dark inside.
Toby took a deep breath and walked towards the door, he held his hatchet up ready to swing as he opened it.
The room was completely dark, other then the one ray of sun shining through a hole of a boarded window.
"G-Go away..." He heard a voice say from a corner of the room.
He squinted his eyes to try to get a better look, he noticed the silhouette of a girl, standing in the darkness.
"I-I won't h-hurt you." Toby replied as he put his hatchet back in its holster.
He held his hands up as if he was surrendering.
The girl came slowly closer, and her looks started to become clearer too.
She had H/C hair, a confused and panicked expression was on her face.
"A-Are you really *tic* a v-vampire?" Toby asked as he slowly lowered his hands.
The girl stopped just a few feet in front of him, and she nodded her head and looked down.
"Yes I am. During the day I'm just a regular girl, but when the sun starts to go down I turn into a bloodthirsty monster." She said as she started fumbling with her hands.
Toby frowned, he felt bad for her.
"W-What's y-your n-name?" Toby asked as he looked down at her.
The girl lifted her head back up and took a step closer to him.
"My name is Y/N. Yours?" She replied looking up.
Toby caught a sight of her E/C eyes and blushed.
"T-Toby. M-My name is T-Toby." He said as looked into her eyes.
Y/N smiled, showing her fangs, Toby saw this and his eyes widened.
Y/N realized what she did and she backed up.
"It was n-nice meeting you. But you should leave...before I accidentally hurt you. Before I again become a monster." She said as she put her hoodie over her head.
The room was now becoming darker, and Toby frowned and paused at her reaction.
He didn't want to leave her, there was something about Y/N that made him want to stay, and it wasn't because she was part vampire.
"N-No! Come *tic* with me." Toby said as he walked towards her.
Y/N was surprised when he then grabbed her shoulders and stared down at her.
"Y-You're l-lonely I c-can tell." He said as he gently let go of Y/N.
Y/N sighed and looked down, "Yeah...I am."
Toby bit his lip, then smiled, "C-Come w-with m-me. You w-won't be lonely a-again."
Y/N looked up again, his offer sounding tempting.
"B-But I'm a-"
Toby pulled her in for a hug.
"Y/N. I-I can b-be a m-monster *tic* too. Y-You'll f-fit r-right in with *tic* everyone." He said as he continued holding her.
Y/N's ran her tongue over her fangs, they were thirsty for blood.
Y/N sighed and let go of Toby, pushing him  gently away.
"Fine I'll go with you. But I need a quick snack first."
Toby smiled and and clapped his hands together.
"Y-Yay! S-Slendy w-will be h-happy!" He said as he grabbed her hand and headed for the door.
Y/N was confused at the name he said, but then realized she was holding Toby's hand and blushed.

When they got outside it was complete my dark.
Y/N took her hoodie off of her head and inhaled deeply, as she looked up at the stars.
Toby stood next to her and looked down at her
face, and again blushed.
He let his heart jump as her E/C eyes moved over and met his.
They both smiled as they looked at each other, both of their faces feeling flushed.
Toby reached his hand it and moved some of her H/C hair behind her ears.
"You *tic* h-have a nice f-face." He said as he poked her nose.
Y/N's started laughing and pushed him away playfully.
Toby then took her hand in his and they started walking to go find her a snack.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]