Check Up~ Dr. Smiley x Reader

Requested by: BlueMunchkin011

Lemon

2nd POV

*Ding Dong*
Your doorbell rang.
You groaned and got up off your couch, a blanket around your shoulders and a thermometer in your mouth.
You waddled over to the front door and opened it to see your two best friends, Mitch and Kendall.
"Hey Y/N we were wonder-Oh my god are you okay?" Kendall asked as her eyes studied you.
You had a really bad cold, so no you weren't.
"No I'm not. I've been at 102 the past couple of days. I haven't been feeling okay." You replied as you leaned against the doorway, your eyes drooping.
"Damn. Do you need to see a doctor?" Mitch asked as he stepped forward and put his hand to your forehead.
"Yeah you're burning up. Maybe we should schedule you to see a doctor." He said as he removed his hand.
You shook your head and smiled at their concern, "No guys, really I'm fine. This'll pass soon." You said as you sniffled.
Kendall shook her head, "No Y/N. If you've been like this for a while then you definitely need to go."
You couldn't really argue with them, if they set their minds on something they were going to do it.
"Fine. I'll see a doctor. Only because there's no other way I can persuade you guys." You said.
They both smiled warmly at you and pulled you in for a hug.
"Bye Y/N! Well text you when your appointment is." Mitch said as they both walked off down the sidewalk.
You waved them off and sighed then went back inside.

You pulled up to a facility that sent chills down your spine.
It was hidden in trees, vines crawling up the sides and it looked broken-down.
To make it worse it was 20 miles from any civilization.
You gulped and got out of your car, and pulled the card from your pocket.

Dr. Smiley
Office: ~~~~~
Hope to see you again!

You inhaled sharply, debating to go inside the building or not.
Mitch and Kendall had said this Doctor would be the only one to see you so soon for your sickness.
"I'm not even really sick anymore." You mumbled at the thought as you started walking to the entrance doors.
You opened the doors to the facility and to your surprise, it looked like an actual Doctor's office.
The carpet was clean, walls weren't falling apart like the ones outside.
It looked normal.
You unzipped your jacket and tied it around your waist, and walked over to the front desk.
It was eerily quiet, and it made your stomach knot up.
When you got to the front desk you saw no one sitting there, and heard no noise.
But you noticed a note and picked it up.

Ms. Y/N L/N, please go to room 21. The doctor will be with you shortly.

You set the note down and ran a hand through your hair, biting your lip.
This is sketchy as fuck.
After a minute you built up the courage to open the door beside the desk, that lead to a long and narrow hallway.

You reached room 21, which was all the way at the end of the hall.
Your hand reached for the door knob and you slowly turned the door.
You stepped inside and again, it looked normal.
There was a bed with paper sheet across it, a small rolling stool next to it, on the counter was a sink and container full of gloves and cotton swabs, and posters of the different types of body systems on the wall.
You let out a shaky sigh as you shut the door and ran your hands through your hair.
I haven't been here for 10 damn minutes and I already hate it.
You walked over and sat on the bed, the paper sheet crinkling beneath you.
Just as you sat down, the door open and your eyes shifted over.
There was a boy who appeared to be the same age as you, with black hair, he wore a long sleeved shirt with a black tie, black pants and he also wore a surgical mask with a smile on it.
Then you raised your eyebrow as you noticed he had red eyes.
Maybe those are just contacts.
There was a clipboard in his hands and a paper with scribbling on it and you noticed there was what appeared to be drops of blood on it.
"Miss Y/N?" The boy asked as she shut the door.
You sat up straight and made eye contact with him.
"Yeah that's me." I replied averting my eyes from him.
"I'm Doctor Smiley, and it says here you're here for a check up?" He asked as he set down his clipboard on the counter and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah." You replied crossing your arms, not looking at him.
He started chuckling and you looked at him and widened your eyes.
In his hand was now a bloody scalpel, and his eyes were a blood red.
You gasped and crawled away from him, but ended up backing against the wall.
"Too bad you won't get check up. How about an open-surgery instead?" He said maliciously as he walked towards you.
You were completely frozen, fear washed over you.
Dr. Smiley walked in front of you, his red eyes staring into your E/C ones.
"Hmm..."
One of his hands started running up and down your leg, while the other traced your leg with the bloody scalpel.
You couldn't speak or move, only stare back into his cold eyes.
Then he started to think to himself, and he smirked underneath his mask.
His eyes started roaming your body, and he used both of your hands to push your legs slightly apart.
"Y'know what?" He asked as he removed his hands.
You opened your mouth to speak and faintly spoke "W-What?"
He started rubbing his hands on your inner thighs causing you to let out a shaky breathe.
"If you're a good girl and cooperate...then I won't kill you." He said.
You wanted to scream, but his touch was making you excited.
"A-Anything." You replied.
"Good girl. Now undress.~"
You involuntarily complied, it was either die or do whatever he wanted.
Dr. Smiley started to undress himself, including that he also took off his mask.
As you slid off your shirt, you caught the sight of his whole face.
Damn. He's hot.
Your face turned red as you looked away and took off your bra.
You quickly covered yourself and closed your legs together, your face red of embarrassment.
Dr. Smiley grinned as his hands, again, moved between your legs and pushed them apart.
Then he moved his hands up and gently grabbed your arms and pushed them apart.
He stared at your breasts and his cheeks started to turn red.
You took a glance when he did this and looked away a slight grin on your face.
He growled and grabbed both of your legs and pulled you closer to him.
You gasped and he pushed himself into you, causing you to cry out in surprise.
The surprise turned into pleasure and you stared moaning as he slammed his length in you.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, pushing him even deeper.
He grunted and his hand gripped harder on your legs.
"Fuck it..." He mumbled as he picked you up off the bed and slamming into you harder.
"Ah~!" You bucked your hips and your nails dug into his back at the waves of pleasure.
He started sucking and biting on your collarbone and neck, leaving marks.
You felt his hot breath on your neck as you continued moaning at his now quickened pace.
He started to hit your spot and you could feel a knot form in your stomach.
He thrusted harder and bit started to slow down as he was about to release.
Smiley pulled out and set you back on the bed.
You frowned as you felt your knot starting to fade away.
You leaned against the wall and closed your eyes, panting from what just happened.
Then you felt a pinch on your arm, and you blacked out.

You woke up a few hours later back in your bed, it was dark outside.
You opened your eyes slowly and grew confused, having no memory of how you got back home.
You sat up and urned on your lamp, but as you moved you whimpered at how your lower half felt sore.
Then everything came back.
W-Wait, did that actually happen or? No, that couldn't have been a dream.
You lifted up the covers and saw you were in the clothes you had worn when you were at the doctors office.
What about my car?
You jumped out of bed and limped your way over down the stairs of your house and to the garage, and to your surprise your car was there.
"How the hell?" You mumbled to yourself as you went back inside.
Gripping your aching stomach, you sighed and went to go back upstairs, but caught a glimpse of a note on your kitchen counter.
You raised an eyebrow and walked over to it.
You picked it up and your eyes widening, it really wasn't a dream.

I had fun Y/N, and I must say what a pretty girl you are.
Your next check up is on: ~~~~
See you soon.

- Dr. Smiley

[Edited, June 16th 2019]