Let's Dance~ Puppeteer x Reader

Oneshot

2nd POV

You sighed as you tossed clothes onto the floor trying to find the perfect outfit to wear.
Your boyfriend, Puppeteer sat on the edge of your bed, watching you as you did so.
"How about this one? Does it make my waist look to small?" You asked as you put on a F/C skin tight dress.
You walked in front of your mirror and frowned, thinking the dress didn't look good.
"Y/N, you're putting too much thought in this." Puppeteer said as he stood up and walked to you.
Today was the day Puppeteer was going to introduce you to the pastas that lived with him in the mansion.
They were all anticipating to meet you, and Puppeteer was just as excited to present you to them.
"Baby, you look fine, don't worry about it. You look beautiful." He said as he snaked an arm around your waist, his yellow eyes looking at you through the mirror.
You sighed again, "First impressions matter Pup, do you think these gold heels match my dress?" You asked as you looked at your figure.
Puppeteer smirked and spun you around, your face close to his and arms around your waist.
"You're beautiful the way you look Y/N, you worry to much." He said as he gave you a small kiss.
You laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"This is why I love you." You said as you looked into his yellow eyes.
Puppeteer smiled brightly ran his hands up and down your sides.
"Shall we dance?" He asked as he twirled you around.
You laughed again as you twisted around and fell into his arms.
"Yes we shall."
Puppeteer started humming softly as he lead the dance.
His arm was around you waist while the other held your hand up as you waltz around the room.
You started humming along with him as you continued taking steps around the room.
He twirled you and you fell into his arms, his eyes looking into your E/C ones.
You giggled and tucked a piece of his black hair being his ear.
"I love you." You said as he spun you back around and you continued dancing.
"I love you too Y/N." He replied as he softly kissed your forehead.
You smiled and continued dancing with him, the both of you humming a song.
He twirled you one more final time and held you in his arms, his arms wrapped around your waist.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked as he gently kissed your neck.
You smiled and nuzzled yourself against him.
"Yes I am."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]