Sick Patient~ Dr. Smiley x Reader

I keEP FInDiNG REalLy GOOd COsPlay anD I LoVe It

Oneshot

2nd POV

You sat on your couch, wrapped up in blankets, empty tissue boxes and tissues were scattered around the floor.
Your head felt hot, your eyes were droopy and your nose was stuffed.
Your boyfriend, Dr. Smiley had been away for a couple of days at his facility doing 'surgeries' as he called them.
You caught a cold the day he left, kind of ironic huh?
It was late at night, around 9pm when Smiley came home.
As you sat on the couch falling in and out of sleep, the front door to your house opened, and in walked the red-eyed doctor.
He was usually greeted by you throwing your arms around him and kissing him, but today he didn't get that.
Smiley set down his tool case and called out your name, "Y/N? Babe where are you?"
All that was responded back was a groan from you, you were too exhausted to speak.
Smiley rushed into the living room, he caught sight of your bundled up body on the couch.
"Y/N! Are you alright?" He asked as he ran to you.
You smiled happy to see him, but shook your head 'no' at his question.
Smiley leaned in and kissed your forehead, checking your temperature.
His red eyes met your E/C ones, his hand moving some of your H/C out of your face.
"Yeah you're sick all right". He said as he caressed his thumb on your cheek.
You chuckled, the urge to get up crossed your mind but you couldn't because you didn't have the energy.
He sighed and ran a hand through his black hair then fixed his tie.
A smirk then grew on his face.
"It looks like I have a sick patient to fix up~."

Smiley sat you upright, he placed a hot rag on your forehead and stuck a thermometer in your mouth.
He walked back in the living room with a bowl of chicken soup, steam still admist as it was hot off the stove.
He sat down next to you, setting the bowl of soup on his lap and holding with one hand, while the other took the thermometer from your mouth.
"102.4, my poor girl." He spoke softly as he looked at the thermometer and set it next to him.
You smiled, you were happy to have a Doctor boyfriend who took care of you.
Smiley dipped the spoon in the soup, blew on it gently, then brought it to your lips.
You opened your mouth and closed it on the spoon, the warm soup sent chills through your body.
He smiled, happy that you were enjoying the soup as he continued feeding you.
Finally you finished the soup, the hot rag made you feel a bit sleepier.
Smiley put the dishes away, then came back.
"C'mon, lets get you in bed." He said as he picked you up bridal style and kissed your forehead.
The blankets fell off of you when he picked you up, your skin hitting the seemingly cold air.
But Devin's kiss made you feel a bit warmer.
He carried you up the stairs and down the hall to your shared room.
He carefully set you on the bed and put the blankets over you, and grabbed a few extras from the closet and tucked them around you.
You were nice and warm again, your eyes felt droopy as you sunk into your soft bed.
He smiled and kissed your cheek.
He walked over to his side of the bed, took off his shirt and tossed it on the ground.
Then he turned off the lamp and crawled into bed next to you.
He wrapped his arm around your waist and nuzzled next to you, closing his eyes.
You turned your head to him and mumbled in your croaky voice "No...I don't wanna get you sick."
Smiley opened his eyes and turned his head to look up at you.
His red eyes examined your red face, and a smile grew on his face.
"There's no other person I'd rather get sick with than you Y/N." He said as he closed his eyes again and nuzzled even closer.
You felt your cheeks grow hotter than they already were, a grin grew on your face as you knew he wouldn't be moving from you anytime soon.
You then wiggled your arm free from the blankets and wrapped your arm around his shoulder.
You started stroking and running your hands through his black hair, causing Devin to quietly purr.
You both smiled, then fell into sleep in each other's arms.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]