Scared You'd Leave ~ Dr. Smiley x (Suicidal) Reader

I honestly love that pic he looks sooooooo hottttt
Requested by dakotaiam hope you like this! :P

Oneshot

Your POV

I sighed as I cut open my patients stomach, blood oozing onto the bed and onto the floor.
The duct tape over my patients mouth held the screams as he twitched.
I smirked as I stared at the exposed organs.
"How's he doing Y/N?" Dr. Smiley asked as he entered the room.
Dr. Smiley has been my mentor for over a year, he's a quiet guy, I don't really know much about him, but I have a crush on him.
Sadly though, he clearly doesn't feel the same.
His always usually gone from the facility, I only see him twice a week now.
"He's doing ok." I replied as I held as I cut out my patients kidney and put it in a jar.
Then the patient went quiet and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
His heart was still beating, but was struggling to keep to body in function.
"Make sure you clean up when your done." Smiley said, his red eyes looking at the patient then at me.
I nodded "Yes sir."

I sat in the shower, washing off the blood from today's work.
The scars on my wrist were now almost up to my shoulder in my left arm, and there I sat on the bathroom floor tracing them.
I hide the scars by wearing long sleeves shirts so Smiley doesn't see them.
I frowned, this stupid crush was the reason I cut.
But he's just too damn attractive.
I wish I could get to talk to him more but
whenever I tried to make conversation he'd just say, "Get back to work Y/N."
I always get lost in his red eyes, it makes me crave him even.
"Face it Y/N, he doesn't like you." I mumbled to myself as I turned off the water.
I got out of the shower and wrapped myself into a towel.

I dried my hair and put on my pajamas but as I was about to climb in my bed I noticed a jar with a kidney in it on my dresser.
"Shoot! I forgot to put it in my office." I mumbled as I jumped up and grabbed the jar.
I looked at the clock above my door 11:55.
For whatever reason, my curfew was 12, Smiley said otherwise I'd be sorry.
I shuddered at the thought and opened my door.
My room was at the end of the hall, my office was just a few doors down to the left.
I walked out of my room and into my office.
Once I put the jar in my office I walked back to my room and right as I was about to open the door a voice interrupted me.
"Isn't it past your curfew Y/N?"
It was Dr. Smiley, and his voice was so dark it was scary.
I turned around to see him almost hovering over me.
His eyes were a even brighter red and he was holding a scalpel, and he wasn't wearing his mask.
I heard a chime, which rang 12:00.
Gulping, I looked back at Smiley only to have him grab me by the throat and hold the scalpel at my stomach.
"Don't you know how to listen? I swear you'll end up just like my other worthless students, dead on the table as I experiment with their organs." He spat out as he tightened his grip on my throat.
I whimpered and parted my lips for air as I could barely breathe.
"If I see you out of your room again, you'll be dead. You're completely worthless of my time, I'm ashamed I ever mentored you." Smiley said as he dropped me to the floor.
I caught my breathe and started fearfully at him.
Then I remembered my bare cuts were showing, so I held my arms behind my back as I backed away.
"What's behind your back?" He snarled as he harshly grabbed my arm.
I yelled and tried to wriggle it free but he held a strong grip.
"What is this Y/N?" He asked, his voice sounding softer.
I yanked my arm away harshly and covered it against my chest.
"N-Nothing. It doesn't matter." I said as I ran into my room and slammed and locked the door.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I said panicked and I ran my hands aggressively through my hair.
Then I started laughing "Wait why am I even freaking out? Oh my fucking shit I'm going absolutely insane."

Suddenly I felt like I completely spaced out, one second I'm freaking out and the next my room if trashed and everything is broken.
Then I ran a piece of glass across my wrist.
I blacked out listening to the sound of banging on the door.

"Y/N...please wake up." A familiar voice cried out.
I couldn't see anything, my arm hurt as if someone stabbed it multiple times.
"I never meant to hurt you..." The voice said.
Dr. Smiley?
I opened my eyes slowly and noticed I wasn't in my room.
I slowly sat up and looked around, the walls were black and red, jars of organs were on shelves.
Then it dawned on me, I'm in Dr. Smiley's room.
Beside me on the bed Dr. Smiley sat there, tears staining his cheeks as he stared at me, his mask off.
"What's going on? What happened to me?" I asked as I rubbed my temples.
Smiley sighed and explained what happened to me.
My eyes widened and I felt my neck, just like he said there was a large bruise there.
And my arm was bandaged, deep cuts underneath it.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I made your curfew so you couldn't see the sadistic monster I can become with my patients. I was scared you'd leave." He said as he stood up.
"Scared I'd leave? What does that mean?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.
He sighed and looked at me.
"I like you Y/N, but I don't know I just...can't explain it." He replied looking down, his black hair covering his face.
I was completely shocked at what he said.
He likes me?
"I like you too. For a while now actually." I replied softly as I brought my knees to my chest.
We both went silent for a moment.
Then I felt my chin being lifted up by his hands, my eyes looked up and met his red ones.
Our lips brushed together, and he closed the gap between us.
He pulled away after a few seconds and stood back up.
"Rest up Y/N, I'll go get you some water." He said as he gently caressed my cheek then walked away.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]