Tipsy~ Ticci Toby x Reader

Requested by: AvaGaudette

Lemon

Toby POV

Toby sat on his bed in the Slenderman Mansion waiting for his girlfriend Y/N to return from her killings.
The time was 3:30 am, everyone in the mansion was sleeping, other than Toby himself.
His mouth guard and goggles were off, his brown eyes wandered his and Y/N's shared room.
The room was mostly dark, the only light was being illuminated by the moon, shining dimly through the window that was open.
He sighed sadly and fiddled with his thumbs, Y/N had been gone since the sun had gone down.
Suddenly his head perked up, the faint sound of rustling coming from the forest.
He jumped out of bed and ran over to the window, he saw the silhouette of Y/N who appeared to be stumbling.
Toby tilted his head confused and then moved away from the window and sat back down on the bed.
A few minutes later the door knob turned and Y/N walked in, shutting the door behind her. Toby turned on the lamp light on his nightstand and looked at her.
She had blood spots on her clothes, but there was something else, Y/N appeared tipsy.
"Y-Y/N?" Toby got up and walked over to Y/N who looked as if she was about to fall over. "H-Hey *hic* babe." Y/N smiled cheekily and ran a hand through her messy hair.
"Are *tic* y-you drunk? W-What did *tic* you d-drink?" Toby asked Y/N as he walked her over to the bed.
Y/N giggled "I-I'm not drunk. I had some *hic* shots of t-tequila and came home."
Toby took in a deep breatheand stared at his girlfriend.
Then he too chuckled. "C-C'mon let's g-get y-you in the s-shower."

Y/N sat underneath the hot water with her knees to her chest as it ran down her entire body.
She closed her eyes, battling between falling asleep and staying awake.
"Toby..." Y/N called out her boyfriends name softly.
Toby walked over to the shower and pulled the curtain back a little bit, peering in at his girlfriend.
"Y-You ok *tic* Y/N?" He asked.
Y/N opened her eyes and slowly turned her head to Toby.
"Come in the shower with me...I'm lonely." She spoke in a sad tone.
Toby's face turned red, they had never showered together before, and considering Y/N almost drunk state, who knows what they'd end up doing.

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Toby undressed and Y/N stood up, he entered the shower and stood with a red face.
Y/N too blushed but then hugged herself around Toby, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest.
Toby smiled nervously and wrapped his arms around Y/N pulling her closer.
The warm water ran down both of them, making the atmosphere even hotter.
Y/N got an idea that made her smile in a lustful way.
She lifted her head up and stared into Toby's eyes.
Toby gulped, noticing the lustful look she had. He then smiled and lowered his lips to hers. They both closed their eyes as their lips collided, the thought of what was going to happen next made their stomachs flip.
Toby started running his hands up and down Y'N's sides, they parted from the kiss.
Y/N inhaled sharply as Toby gently squeezed her sides.
Y/N moved her hands from Toby's waist down to his member and started to stroke it.
Toby moaned softly at her touch, he now was craving the sexual pleasure.
Y/N noticed this and grinned.
Toby then picked up Y/N, her back against the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist.
Y/N was surprised for a second, her face turned red as she felt his member near her entrance.
Y/N moved her arms around Toby's neck as he held her legs up with both of his arms.
Toby entered her, causing them both to moan underneath their breath
Toby thrusted hard into Y/N, the waves of pleasure ran though both of them as they moaned.
Y/N threw her head back and Toby started to kiss her collarbone and breasts.
Toby legs started quivering as a knot started to form in his stomach.
Y/N started arching her back, as Toby started thrusting even harder and quicker now.
A knot started forming in her stomach and she felt herself start to clench around his member.
Toby grunted as his member twitched and Y/N moaned as she released.
They both were panting hard as Toby finished releasing in her, the warm water was still running down on them.
Toby lifted his head to look at Y/N, his messy and wet brown hair was covering his eyes.
Y/N moved her hand and moved his hair from his face, then kissed his lips passionately.
Toby closed his eyes and kissed back, then he removed himself from her.

Toby and Y/N got in bed, both tired from what they did in the shower.
Toby wrapped his arms around Y/N waist and rested his head on the crook of her neck.
"I-I *tic* love you Y/N." Toby said as he closed his eyes.
Y/N moved himself closer to him and laid her head on his chest.
"I love you too Toby."
Then they both fell asleep.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]