Fun~ Zalgo x (Sadist) Reader

Requested by: Bubblecorn7
Sadist- Turned on by pain.

Lemon

2nd POV

You laughed manically as you harshly whipped your victims back, the sound of his blood-curling screaming made you excited.
Your E/C orbs held blood lust, as you watched the skin on his back opened and dripped blood.
His wrists were splitting open, blood seeping through the tight rope bound on his hands.
He started to slowly die, the loss of blood making him go unconscious.
You could see this and you frowned.
"Pity. I was just starting to have fun." You said as she whipped his back one more time.
The whip struck him in the back of the neck, his neck cut open and even more blood started oozing out.
Then he went stiff.
You scoffed and threw your whip on the ground.
"Guards! Get him out of my sight or you'll be next!" You yelled as you put your hands on your hips.
Two demon guards came rushing in what you called your 'Fun Chamber' and quickly started to untie the dead corpse from the post.
The two guards then quickly sped off with the corpse, not wanting to be next.
You rubbed your temples and walked over to your throne, which was made of the bones and rotted skin of your past victims, and you took your seat.
"I wish there was something else to do...something more fun..." You said as you by your lip, and putting emphasis on the word 'fun'.
"Fun? What do you have in mind my dearest wife, Y/N~?"
A voice said.
You turned your head to see your husband, Zalgo standing next to you, his eyes staring lustfully at you.
You smirked and bit your lip again, staring back into his red eyes.
"Hmm...maybe you can help me with that." You said as you reached out and grabbed his 'area'.
His whole face practically turned red and he grunted as you started rubbing him.
"C'mon baby...that last victim got me feeling a little bit frisky~" You said with a smile on your face as you got up, your hand still on his bulge.
Zalgo grunted again and soon you two were teleported by him to your shared bedroom.
You giggled and started to undress yourself, Zalgo doing the same.
You got on your knees and Zalgo stood himself in front of you.
You grinned and licked the tip of his member.
Zalgo growled that you were teasing him and shoved himself inside you.
You mentally smiled as you started bobbing your head, Zalgo's soft moans and grunts motivated you to move faster.
You started moving your head faster, Zalgo's hands took a handful of your hair and shoved you deeper.
You didn't gag, you were already and expert on this.
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

You continued bobbing your head, you could feel Zalgo's breath starting to shake, indicating he was close.
Again, you mentally smiled and pulled him out before he came.
Zalgo frowned, and looked down at you, a big grin was on your face as you licked your lips.
You got up, only to have your waist grabbed by Zalgo's strong arms.
He walked over to the bed and tossed you on it, then he opened your legs and buried his face in it.
You let out a loud gasp at his action, then started to giggle then started moaning.
His long tongue entered you, and his hands reached up and grabbed your breasts and started fondling them.
You moaned louder as he moved his tongue all around in you, exploring every inch of it.
A knot started to form in your stomach and you could feel your legs starting to shake.
"I-I'm g-gonna~..." You threw your head back on the pillow as he continued to move his tongue around, but right at the moment before you came, Zalgo pulled away.
Zalgo licked his lips and looked up at you, removing his hands from your breasts.
"Be a tease, then you get teased." Zalgo said as he ran a hand through his black hair, his eyes still looking intently at your body.
You frowned, but then it turned into a sly smirk.
"This is gonna be a while isn't it love?~" You asked as you got up and pecked his lips.
Zalgo smiled widely and pushed you back down.
He got on top of you, then leaned himself down and whispered in your ear.
"You wanted to have some fun, now you're gonna get it!~"

[Edited, June 16th 2019]