We're Purrfect For Eachother~ Homicidal Liu x (Neko) Reader

This is my last Oneshot for this book.
I've decided to complete it because there are other CP books I want to work on.
More info at the bottom, but anyway...
Enjoy! :3

Oneshot

3rd POV

Y/N sat on her couch watching TV, anticipating when her friend Liu would knock on her back door.
Her tail swished around on the couch, her ears focused on the sound of light sprinkles of rain landing on the patio.
Her ears twitched and she got up, throwing off her blanket and putting her empty bowl of ice cream on the couch side table.
As she got up she heard the faint tapping on her window.
A smile grew on her face as she went to the back door and opened it, revealing Liu.
His eyes grew bright and a smile on his face when he saw her.
"Hi Liu!" She said happily as she pulled him in her house.
Liu let out a chuckle as she pounced on him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in a tight hug.
"I missed you!" She exclaimed as she swished her tail around.
Liu couldn't stop smiling as he hugged her back, holding her small figure in his arms.
"I literally was here yesterday. How do you miss me that much?" He asked.
Y/N let go of him and stuck out her tongue "Because I do. Now come watch TV with me!" She whined as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room.
Liu's cheeks turned red, he didn't know what to do and his heart was beating face.
Clearly you don't know how get a lady.
Sully's voice spoke in his mind.
What do you mean? Liu replied, his cheeks turned even more pink.
Watch from the master. Sully pushed his way through and his voice spoke to Y/N.
"Hello Y/N."
Y/N turned her head and her face lit up.
"Hi Sully! I was wondering where you were!" They got to the living room and Y/N jumped on the couch and sat waiting for him to sit beside her.
Sully smirked and asked, "Mind if I take off this damp sweater?"
Y/N's cheeks turned red and Sully smirked even wider.
What are you doing?! Liu tried to push back through but Sully held him back.
Just watch.
Sully took off the scarf and tossed it on the ground, then he took off the damp sweater.
He also tosses that on the ground then took a seat next to Y/N.
Her eyes watched him as he ran a hand through his damp hair, his eyes also on hers. Y/N looked away, her face red.
Liu took back control, and Sully laughed in the back of his mind.
Liu's emerald eyes looked away from Y/N and a silence was put between them. "Sorry. Sully was trying to be a flirt."
He spoke as he fumbled his hands.
Y/N tail swished and suddenly she pounced on him.
Liu fell back on the couch with Y/N on top of him, her legs pinning him down.
"Well maybe I like it when you guys are a flirt." She said as she stuck out her tongue and blushed.
Liu's cheeks also turned red, and before he could make a move Y/N placed her lips on his. Liu's eyes widened at the surprise, but then he closed them and kissed back.
His hands traveled up to Y/N's waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.
Y/N smiled and pulled away, her eyes dilating in an excited tone.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked as she swished her tail around happily.
Liu grinned and lifted his hand up and stroked her ears.
Her H/C ears twitched in his fingers as he ran them across it.
"Yes I will." He replied as he flashed a flustered smile.
"Yay!" Y/N exclaimed as she fell on top of him and hugged him tightly.
Liu chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around Y/N's waist.
Y/N relaxed herself on Liu and closed her eyes, dozing off.
Liu noticed this and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sleeping on me?" Y/N growled and nuzzled her head on his chest.
"Lemme sleep."
Liu sighed with a light smile on his face as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
"I love you Liu, and Sully." Y/N softly spoke as she started falling asleep.
Liu's cheeks turned pink as he relaxed himself on the couch and too started closing his eyes.
"We love you too Y/N." Sully replied in a flustered tone.
"I guess you can say we're purrfect for eachother." He said letting out a soft chuckle.
Y/N smirked and moved her hands to his sides and pinched them.
Sully let out a cry and let Liu take back control.
"Shut up with your shitty puns." She mumbled.
Liu ran his hand through Y/N's hair, smiling to himself.
She's now my girlfriend.
Sully growled.
Hey. She's BOTH of our girlfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Edited, June 16th 2019]

Thanks so much for reading, I have 4 other Creepypasta books as well if you'd like to check them out, two short story/oneshot/scenario books, a boyfriends scenario and a fan fiction.
I can't believe this book has 3k shy of 400k views.
Thank you all so much.
-Ella

Date: June 17th, 2019

Just wanted to let people know that if you want more lemons, I'm making a new lemon book! But only gonna be writing 20 parts...of you wanna request something, DM me, write on my message board or just comment. Bye now, officially heh.