Who Do You Belong To?~ Zalgo x Reader

Requested by: Savage-Yoongi

Lemon

2nd POV

You woke up to the sound of screaming and Zalgo's booming voice, as usual.
It was the same thing everyday, someone died in his hands and he wouldn't be the one cleaning up the body.
You smiled softly and rubbed your eyes, pretty soon Zalgo would be seeking you to calm him down, which you enjoyed.
Your'e Zalgo's wife, and the truce between him and the pastas.
Zalgo fell in love with you, but you were a pasta, and after a long battle, if he had your hand then he'd stop trying to kill the pastas.
You agreed because you were in love with him too, despite Slenders and everyone else's objection.
It's now been seven months of living in hell, you felt out of place because yes, you were a mortal and everyone around you is a demon.
But considering your husband is Zalgo, no one dared to open their mouth to protest.
You smiled once again and you walked to the bathroom, brushing your hair and your teeth.
Right as you crawled right back in yours and Zalgos shared bed the door flew open revealing the demon king himself.
You held your arms out and Zalgo shut the door.
Then he turned into his human form, his pale skin, red hair and red eyes all appeared.
He walked over to his side of the bed, taking off his shirt and then climbed in next to you and into your arms.
He buried his face in your chest and you started running your fingers through his hair, causing him to purr.
"Having a bad day my overly dramatic husband~?" You asked teasingly as you continued stroking his hair.
Zalgo scoffed and looked up at you with his red eyes.
"I'm not overly dramatic." A small frown appearing on the side of his lips.
"You sure about that?" You replied poking his nose with your finger.
A grin appeared on Zalgos face, a seductive and frisky one.
He then bit your breast.
"Ah~!" You cried out at the sudden action as your hands left him.
"W-What was that for?" You asked looking at Zalgo as he sat up, rubbing your breast.
"Y'know I like when you're not wearing a bra~"
Your face turned red, it was true, you weren't wearing a bra, just a long shirt and underwear.
Zalgo then ran a hand through his hair, his eyes examine your body.
You knew what was about to happen, which excited you.
You bit your lip and started taking off your shirt, followed by your underwear, and throwing them onto the floor.
Zalgo took the rest of his clothes off and tossed them next to yours.
He bent down close to you and spread your legs apart, positioning himself to your entrance.
"Tell me, my lovely wife, who do belong to?~" His red eyes burning with lust and eagerness.
You made eye contact with him and sat up, moving your hands up and down his sides and tracing his abs.
You kissed his nose and replied softly, "You."
Zalgo smiled widely and kissed your lips, then broke apart and laid you back down.
"Scream my name." He demanded as he rammed into you.
You let out a loud moan, your hands squeezing your breasts as the pleasure and small pain filled your lower half.
"Zalgo!~" You moaned loudly out as he pushed his long member inside you further.
He chuckled and started thrusting in and out, letting out a small grunt.
His pace started to quickly pick up, one hand squeezing your thy and the other squeezing your hand.
A familiar knot started to form in both of your stomachs.
You arched your back as Zalgo started to hit your 'spot' and you moaned his name loudly.
"Y-You feel s-so good~" Zalgo moaned out as his pace started to slow down.
You started to whimper as he slowed down, and then pulled out.
Zalgo then leaned down and kissed you, you wrapped your arms around his neck.
After a minute you both parted and Zalgo stared into your eyes saying, "We'll finish later."
You nodded with a smile and let go of him.
Zalgo got out of bed and turned back into his demon form, turning around on last time to stare at your body, then left, leaving you excited for when he got back.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]