Beautiful Rose~ (Shy) Bloody Painter x (Abused) Reader

Oneshot

Your POV

It was midnight, I was awake watching a movie, wrapped in a blanket on the couch, waiting for Helen to return from his killing.
Sometimes I'm nervous when he comes back, sometimes I flinch when he touches me, I know it's a habit I have.
When I was in my previous abusive relationship for months, Helen had been the one to save me.
He saw my ex in the middle of beating me, and Helen killed him.
Since then, Helen and I have been dating, I owe it to Helen for saving me, I'm indebted to him.
He takes care of me just right to the point where it's confusing, like making me a hot bath, wrapping his arms around me in a loving embrace, this was something I never had before.
Helen is shy and quiet sometimes, but he never fails to make me feel comfortable and happy.
"Y/N." I heard my name spoken and I turned over to see Helen sitting next to me.
I smiled and leaned over to give him a hug, with he embraced and returned.
He smelled of a mixture of his musk cologne and fresh blood.
He gently squeezed me, but it caught me by surprise causing me to let out a small yelp.
I realized what I did and I let go of him.
"S-Sorry." I said with my head down.

Helen POV

Y/N let go of me and mumbled sorry with her head down.
I felt saddened, she knows I'd never hurt her, but because of her previous relationship it makes it difficult.
I raised my hand to her chin and lifted it up.
Her E/C eyes met my blue ones and I softly spoke "I'm not ever going to hurt you Y/N, and please don't ever feel like I will."
Y/N's eyes started forming tears and she looked away.
I frowned and pulled her in for a hug, ignoring as she tensed up with surprise.
"I will never harm you Y/N, I love you." I said as I stroked her hair with one arm while the other held her waist.
Y/N buried her head in my chest and wrapped her arms tightly around me.
I felt Y/N's silent, warm tears as they seeped through my shirt.
I laid down against the arm rest of the couch and pulled her with me, the both of us now holding each other.
A grin grew on my face as she continued to cry, I leaned over to her ear and whispered "You're the most beautiful, and precious thing to me Y/N."
I felt her tears stop as I continued, "I wouldn't hurt you for the world, you're just as beautiful as the most delicate rose on the planet."
Y/N slowly looked up at me with a lighter expression on her face.
"I know you were abused by your ex, but just know I will never put my hands on you the way he did. I love you too much to lose you." I said as I felt my own eyes water up.
Y/N paused for a minute and stared into my eyes.
She then smiled brightly and started giggling.
There's that smile I love.
I felt my heart race as we continued to hold each other.
"I love you Helen." Y/N said as she sat herself up to my lips.
"I love you too Y/N." I said as I kissed her.
After a minute she parted and sat up, helping herself at my level and smiling brightly.
It caused me to smile, as she played with my hair and telling me all what she loved about me.
For the whole night we lay on the couch in each other's arms, Y/N making jokes and laughing loudly as the hours passed.
She really is the most beautiful girl I've never met, her H/C hair and S/K skin match perfectly with her mesmerizing E/C eyes.
Y/N is a beautiful rose, she's my beautiful rose.

[Edited, June 16th 2019]