Chapter Two - Harry meets Jenna

“Is everyons here?”, Harry asked before he sat down in the plane. The boys and Maggie nodded. She couldn’t believe it - she was sitting next to Niall Horan in a plane to London. She couldn’t go with them everywhere because of the paparazzi but she could be in their hotelroom while they went to a music house to sign CDs.

“I wish I hadn’t have to sign today”, Niall sighed. Yeah, he wasn’t dating Maggie and they were no couple (yet) but he showed her his feelings as much as possible.

She blushed.

“I am so excited!”, Niall smiled. “It’s been almost two months that we’ve been to London. I missed it loads.”

The others agreed.

“I’m glad you came with me”, Niall smiled.

“Me too”, Maggie responded. “I’ve never been to London before. I’m a bit afraid of it. I imagine it huge. I’d get lost if I ran alone trough the city.” “

Aww”, Zayn laughed. “Don’t you worry. Seems like Niall wouldn’t let you go for a while.”

Niall and Maggie got red faces again.

“I will sleep now”, Maggie yawned and lent back.

“Is she asleep?”, Louis asked whispering after a while.

Niall, who sat predictably next to her, waved his hand infront of her face. Then he nodded and said “Yeah, I think so.”

“I like her. Good choice. Her hair is cool! So long and healthy, I’ve never seen so long hair before. Does she wear extensions?”, Harry grinned.

Niall touched Maggie’s head and brushed through her hair with his fingers.

Then he shook his head “No, her hair’s real.”He turned to the other boys. “What do you think about her?”

“She is very nice”, the boys said at the same time and started to laugh.

“We are home!”, Harry yelled and ran to the door

. Maggie woke up because of him, but she smiled. “I dreamt of you”, she said a bit sleepy to Niall. “Einfach wundervoll…”

“Is that german?”, Niall asked.

Maggie nodded. “Yes, that means ‘Simply wonderful’.” She yawned and strechted her body, then she followed Harry to the door. The six of them went to the inside of the airport, got their suitcases abd drove to their hotel.

“Bye, guys!”

“Bye, Maggie!”, the boys answered and Niall resisted the impulse to give her a good-bye-kiss and left very fast, what made her sigh. He was afraid to say or do anything wrong that would ruin everything.

“Okay, you guys drive to the music shop and I’ll get us some food”, Harry said.

“Nando's!”, Niall shouted.

“I’m fine with everything but spoons, alright?”, Liam said.

Harry nodded, waved and went while Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall entered the car. He didn’t know where he went to, but he moved on. ‘Something without spoons’, he thought and smiled. He wanted to take out his phone, he had no idea, how much time he had, but the moment he took it he dropped it. So he stooped down. His battery had fallen out and he had to put it in again. Suddenly a foot hit his back and the foot’s owner fell down next to him.

“I’m sorry!”, the girl shouted during her fall.

Harry just saw her long dark hair and he strechted out his hands to catch her. “Are you alright?”, he asked.